Money Shot or Cream Pie?

creampie, i just love the look of a womans face when she receives, im a very visually stimulated person.

I love the feeling of cumming inside of a woman. The best feeling is right when you're approaching climax, you can feel that heat coming from her on the topside of your shaft as well as that tension in your kegels begging for release. Just before you cum inside of her, that's one of the best feelings in the world. The only thing that tops that is when she breastfeeds you before, during, or after the sex.

Cumming inside is satisfying beyond words. It's never even come close to wearing thin. It's even better hearing women ask for it.

I like it when a guy pulls out and cums on the dog like in the Petlust movies but that's just me.

Like most people here, I prefer creampies, and if I ever get to do it myself, I'd want to cum deep inside that hot, furry, dog pussy (or mare pussy, or goat pussy, etc.), visualizing my semen filling her doggy womb and my sperm searching for an egg (albeit futilely), at least symbolically giving her my pups.

Having said all that, I really do like the cumshots in the Petlust videos. I like how many of the guys start breathing raggedly as their excitement builds and you know they're getting close, then start gasping as they pull out and shoot a big load. As with any cumshot, I especially like it when they shoot far and/or there's a large quantity of cum. A good example of this would be "Long Shot Husky." Even though the guy in that video had done several other videos, he seemed surprised by the intensity of his own orgasm, saying "Oh shit" after it was over. The same guy, "Tommy," also did several videos with mares with great cumshots.

On the other hand, there was one Petlust video of a guy truly making love to his bitch, not just having sex with her, and naturally came inside her, as was proper. It one of the few PL videos with a creampie instead of a cumshot.

Back