Money Shot or Cream Pie?

I almost always cum inside and if I don't, it's because I slipped out most of the time. Hearing a woman beg for it in her or when I'm fucking a mare and we know each other, feel and hear her get excited because she knows I'm close/excited drives me wild. Nothing like a good mare gripped tight around as you fill her full of cum. As for the wet spot, no one or me. Usually I clean her up myself and then she'll come and lick it off me before we kiss and she swallows it all.

With my first marefriend the best part of sex was cumming deeply into her as I pounded her full speed, continuing my thrusting until full-deflation, her winking vulva and giant fluffy clitoris simultaneously massaging my cock and balls, sex fluids commingling as we both climax. On rare occasions I could keep my erection after the first orgasm, keep on pumping and go for round two...that mare was amazing, I loved her so much.

I'd go with creampie, since I could clean it up afterwards. Did that all the time with my ex, never had the chance to be with a female dog, don't see why I wouldn't. I really love the taste of cum anyway.

I'm not into dogs, and I prefer mares, but I'm more turned on by creampies. I feel no elation if I pull out and ejaculate on the outside; I feel more connected to my partner if I climax inside of her, whether it be a human companion or a mare companion. I'm also aroused at the thought of having a human partner inseminated by either a dog or a horse, and I get to take my turn and inseminate her also.

...which is why I'm always on the lookout for MILFs that can't have kids.

I can only speak from the perspective of the bitch here.

Creampies all the way!

The only time I don't pump my sperm as far inside my partner as I possibly can is if she or I wiggle wrong and I pop out in mid-squirt. Otherwise, I always do everything in my power to deliver my sperm as close to her eggs as possible.

The only time I don't pump my sperm as far inside my partner as I possibly can is if she or I wiggle wrong and I pop out in mid-squirt. Otherwise, I always do everything in my power to deliver my sperm as close to her eggs as possible.
Well, if you accidentally slip out, you can always go back inside and go for round 2.

Gotta say cumming in her deep would be my way to go, though can always mix it up with a pullout and cum on her belly or pussy ?

I always cum as deep as I can go! Why wouldn't I? There's nothing that feels more amazing!

Last edited:
I'm going to say... Inside, even though I haven't gotten to do so yet.

Back