Missionary Training

K

Kitten

Hey hey really sorry if this has been posted before, I’m still trying to find my way around the site.
I’m looking for any advice on how to train my boy to mount in missionary, (he’s a mastiff) We have difficulties on occasion with slight height differences, I’m about half an inch too short to go for the usual doggy style without being sharply probed in sensitive areas
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated
TIA
Kitten

I agree pillows or maybe like a long stool for the height as far doggy style some women I've seen purchase butt plugs small ones with jewels on them that way he won't poke the wrong hole

Hey hey really sorry if this has been posted before, I’m still trying to find my way around the site.
I’m looking for any advice on how to train my boy to mount in missionary, (he’s a mastiff) We have difficulties on occasion with slight height differences, I’m about half an inch too short to go for the usual doggy style without being sharply probed in sensitive areas
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated
TIA
Kitten

Well, to make him to get used to mount missionary you gotta keep his interest by normally touchin him on his sheath and try to guide him on top of you with your legs opened so he can reach and feel your warmth. Usually that does the trick and then once he knows he'll come by himself. You need to make him realize he can actually mount that way.

I'm a bit concerned about your doggstyle performance, you may try to "close" your legs a bit to raise your height a bit, also, to avoid probbing on places you don't want to (anal normally) the key is to lower your torso as much as possible, try some stretching, that works and the idea is to rotate your vaginal entrance in a way it's easier to him to access from his position (he gotta adapt a bit as well). Also, you may try chairs, or sofas, or bed's edges to just place your torso there and raise your hips a bit so you gain a bit more height, always remember to keep an eye on fluids later.

I only had a dog fuck me missionary once I sat on the edge of the couch with him between my legs my feet were on the coffee table so I could adjust...after I was knotted I wrapped my right leg around him he wasn't sure about it at first but the he relaxed and I started pushing him in and fucking myself with his knott and he made out with my mouth while he filled me up...if you manage it it's worth it

Back