Missionary Position

The dog position will make you feel like a bitch, while the missionary position will make you feel like a male dog is your lover.
Yes , so true
So true. Its much more intimate watching him walk over to you and climbed up on you, and being able to watch his face while you wrap your arms and legs around him. It’s my favorite position.

Personally I very much enjoy the missionary position. I have two quite large dogs (Malamute/huskie and a Rottie) so this works well. It took some training, but the trick is that I lay on an adjustable home gym setup bench. The bench is also narrow enough that they can often keep all four paws on the floor. there are a bunch of reasons why this better.. mainly from this position I can use my feet to pull them deeper into me which encourages them to knot quicker.... Also while I quite often like to do this clothed, whenever I do fuck them naked having their warm furry bodies against my bare chest as they are tyed in and cumming feels fucking amazing 🥵 🥵 🥵 💦💦💦

It's both incredibly intimate and simultaneously somehow wrong and degrading.
" I lay on an adjustable home gym setup bench. The bench is also narrow enough that they can often keep all four paws on the floor."

That is geniusly thinking , KnottyNicole. You thought it through :) (y)

Keep having fun!

Last edited:
He better think of me as his bitch in any position :LOL:
I kinda disagree though, I find doggy position to be very very intimate in its own way. He gets to wrap his paws around your waist in that position. I don't think anyone here needs to learn how to love how that feels :)
great way of putting that thought in words

Stray-X And Knotty have a couple of good missionary videos, as well as the old 90's footage of the young woman from the beach as someone else mentioned. Godiva does some great missionary stuff also. I've also seen random amateurs doing it from time to time. I don't think it's done as much for videos as it's harder to view. Also can look a bit hard to balance sometimes if they're too close to the edge of the chair or bed.

I would not like that….. I like that he chooses 2 or not…. But that’s meee🥰
I agree, it looks quite rapey a lot of the time as the dogs often go soft and are not active participants in most of the videos i saw and i personally avoid watching any cowgirl or dildogging vids these days.

Personally I very much enjoy the missionary position. I have two quite large dogs (Malamute/huskie and a Rottie) so this works well. It took some training, but the trick is that I lay on an adjustable home gym setup bench. The bench is also narrow enough that they can often keep all four paws on the floor. there are a bunch of reasons why this better.. mainly from this position I can use my feet to pull them deeper into me which encourages them to knot quicker.... Also while I quite often like to do this clothed, whenever I do fuck them naked having their warm furry bodies against my bare chest as they are tyed in and cumming feels fucking amazing 🥵 🥵 🥵 💦💦💦

It's both incredibly intimate and simultaneously somehow wrong and degrading.

🙄 Why did you have to ruin the imagery at the end with the words "wrong" and "degrading"?? There's nothing degrading about being with another species unless you have the same typical, socially-conditioned, negative ideologies about nonhuman beings and human superiority like most other idiotic, specist humans on this planet.

Damn fetishists, I swear. I'm glad you're banned. lol

if the dog can stand on his hind legs and you position yourself at the same level it becomes much easier

Missionary was the only way my boy ever fucked me in the ass, but I had to lay back on a couple of pillows so I was at the right height and angle. He had no problem knotting me deep and tight and giving me multiple orgasms.

Back