Men who have fucked female pig (sows).

Have you ever fucked a sow?

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters
I have been attracted to pigs since I was young. I grew up on a farm an lost my virginity to a gilt in my early teens. I may have to tell my story sometime. I think sow pussy is one of the best ones. How many people have fucked pigs before? It doesn't seem like there's many people out there that have.

Not many people live on farms while growing up nowadays. It's more common living in the city, where residents don't take too kindly to living next to pig farms because of the smell and the fact that it lowers property values. I've never slept with a sow, although I'd definitely love to have the opportunity one day if she is willing. Like many active zoos, I lost my virginity to a dog. More specifically a female dog. My current love partner is also a female dog. Dogs a lot more common in a typical household, since you don't need a bunch of farm land to have one.

A sow was my first, people think of them as dirty, but they're actually quite clean, very smart, and can have great personalities if one gets to know them.

@FloofyNewfie If raised indoors, swine don't need any more room than a dog does. Unusual as a pet and I'm not sure the typical pot-bellied pets would be big enough, but as a lad one of our sows was like a pet, lived in the house with us until she got too large (she was not a small breed, hampshire and was around 225kg, give or take). Can't leave them in a typical lawn unattended though, they will root up the sod. She was easy to train and very motivated.

my younger sister had gotten a female piglet as a pet but kinda ignored it after a while. When it got a bigger I started fingering its puss and eventually got around to trying to fuck it but never went all the way as I didn't want to hurt it (played a nice game of 'just the tip' with her).

I have been attracted to pigs since I was young. I grew up on a farm an lost my virginity to a gilt in my early teens. I may have to tell my story sometime. I think sow pussy is one of the best ones. How many people have fucked pigs before? It doesn't seem like there's many people out there that have.
I also grew up on a farm and lost my virginity with a pig (it was not gilt, but quite large sow) 🐖
And I agree that sow pussy is the best 😍
But, it doesn't seem that a lot of people had experience with them.

I haven’t had the chance to mess around with a horny sow yet, but I would love to get to know one on a sexual level someday. I’ve been around more than a few piggy girls over the years, just not in the intimate sense. I definitely think sows are quite attractive in their own way. Plus I’ve heard many wonderful stories about pig pussy over the years, so it’s certainly something I’m very curious about trying if the opportunity ever presents itself. I’d love to get my own, but sadly I’m not zoned for piggies.

I haven't yet but will bring them into my life very soon. The more I've learned about them the hotter they become. They're extremely horny and seem to love being fucked by men. Even demanding it from videos I've seen of sows in heat chasing their owners and stopping in front of them. According to one scientific article they respond to human male pheromones similar to how they respond to those of a boar. Apparently we're pretty close smell wise!

When they're bred artificially, the human handler has to do things to turn them on sexually which makes them have more babies per litter. And they're very intelligent and personable animals who are cute and physically attractive. They sound just about perfect.

Not a guy but sows are so attractive. If I had a penis I’d be balls deep in a sow right now… so much belly and butt to lust over.

I wish I could visit some pigs just to make friends though. They are so smart and fun. Don’t forget adorable!! Hence pfp

I also grew up on a farm and lost my virginity with a pig (it was not gilt, but quite large sow) 🐖
And I agree that sow pussy is the best 😍
But, it doesn't seem that a lot of people had experience with them.
My virginity was also lost to a large sow. Wish I still had the access I did when I was young. They are the best.

Not a guy but sows are so attractive. If I had a penis I’d be balls deep in a sow right now… so much belly and butt to lust over.

I wish I could visit some pigs just to make friends though. They are so smart and fun. Don’t forget adorable!! Hence pfp

That's so hot. Are you into boars too or just females?

Back