MelissaFunGirl new subscriber here

Hi everyone I'm MelissaFunGirl, a 19 year old girl in a relationship with a girl my age.
I have never had a real sexual relationship with a dog but for the last 3 years my neighbour's dog has been climbing up my leg when he sees me. At first I found it annoying and I asked my neighbour to keep his dog on a lead but since August 2021 my neighbour told me that his dog must have sensed that I had a pretty partner to climb and following this I did some research and since then I have liked it when his dog climbs my leg and I would like to try a relationship with this beautiful dog (German shepherd).
Go for it. It is amazing.

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! I would talk about it with your neighbor a lot before you do anything. He'll probably want to masterbate or join in. You should establish what your comfortable with prior to any contact

Hi everyone I'm MelissaFunGirl, a 19 year old girl in a relationship with a girl my age.
I have never had a real sexual relationship with a dog but for the last 3 years my neighbour's dog has been climbing up my leg when he sees me. At first I found it annoying and I asked my neighbour to keep his dog on a lead but since August 2021 my neighbour told me that his dog must have sensed that I had a pretty partner to climb and following this I did some research and since then I have liked it when his dog climbs my leg and I would like to try a relationship with this beautiful dog (German shepherd).
My neighbor pup… he was my first…
I knows nothing at the times…. He would jump up mee… an such. I jus didn’t knows any things like that could even happen…. U r super lucky to have this community to educate an understanding every thing 🥰… I wished u luck an welcome 🎀

My neighbor pup… he was my first…
I knows nothing at the times…. He would jump up mee… an such. I jus didn’t knows any things like that could even happen…. U r super lucky to have this community to educate an understanding every thing 🥰… I wished u luck an welcome 🎀
Did you enjoy your first time with your neighbour's dog?

I am lucky that on the net you can find great forums like this one

Did you enjoy your first time with your neighbour's dog?

I am lucky that on the net you can find great forums like this one
I noo understanding what he was trying to do😂…. It was after muchly nothing happens… except for one day I jus wants to see what he do🤷‍♀️… an I noo sees he harder… than😳… Omgosh…. I having sexy time with my bf… but Omgosh… I could not stop him at first…. I noo like!😳… but eventually he keeps tries an idk it was kinda funny 😊

I noo understanding what he was trying to do😂…. It was after muchly nothing happens… except for one day I jus wants to see what he do🤷‍♀️… an I noo sees he harder… than😳… Omgosh…. I having sexy time with my bf… but Omgosh… I could not stop him at first…. I noo like!😳… but eventually he keeps tries an idk it was kinda funny 😊
do you prefer with a dog or with a man?

Yes listen to her she's great!

Back