MelissaFunGirl new subscriber here

Hi everyone I'm MelissaFunGirl, a 19 year old girl in a relationship with a girl my age.
I have never had a real sexual relationship with a dog but for the last 3 years my neighbour's dog has been climbing up my leg when he sees me. At first I found it annoying and I asked my neighbour to keep his dog on a lead but since August 2021 my neighbour told me that his dog must have sensed that I had a pretty partner to climb and following this I did some research and since then I have liked it when his dog climbs my leg and I would like to try a relationship with this beautiful dog (German shepherd).
Hello and welcome to the forum

Hi everyone I'm MelissaFunGirl, a 19 year old girl in a relationship with a girl my age.
I have never had a real sexual relationship with a dog but for the last 3 years my neighbour's dog has been climbing up my leg when he sees me. At first I found it annoying and I asked my neighbour to keep his dog on a lead but since August 2021 my neighbour told me that his dog must have sensed that I had a pretty partner to climb and following this I did some research and since then I have liked it when his dog climbs my leg and I would like to try a relationship with this beautiful dog (German shepherd).
Ah, to be that young again! Experience life while you can.

Your obviously very attractive and I think if you joked about it with the neighbor you could sense if he is okay with it then progress from there - my guess is that he totally would be. Hope it works out!

Sounds like he is already thinking about his dog doing you!!!!

you can do this by trying to joke about it - when he will hump you again you can say "oh my god, take me out to dinner first"
and another day when he humps you can say ""do you wanna get a room?" - and just watch how his owner react

Hi Melissa, i'm french so if you want to talk in french, please hit on me. My point of view from my experiences, you know that dogs have a much better smell than human. And i think that the dog smelled your excited state and that's why he tried to hump your leg. We had a yellow lab, very well trained. He would do nothing when we were not alone, but very often, when coming back home, he could smell that i was excited, or that i had been excited during the day and he would then put his paws on my shoulder, that was his way to tell me to go down on all 4 and pull my skirt up. That i needed him as much as he wanted me.
About your neighbour, if you have not done anything til now, you could try to dogsit his dog and see how he reacts when alone witb you. Then try to just pet him, caress him and his cock, see if that excites you and how he reacts. And if you get the nerve and think you can handle him, let him snif and lick you. For safety, you could tie his leash so you can escape if you can't handle him.
Please tell how things evolve. And feel free to drop me a line if you want to talk more about it.

Hi. I’m also from the Uk in Wales. I’d get to know the dog better by offering to dog sit or take it walkies sometimes. Then you can have some alone time with the dog and take it from there. Does your girlfriend have any interest in zoo? If not it might be a bit more difficult.

Back