MelissaFunGirl new subscriber here

Hi everyone I'm MelissaFunGirl, a 19 year old girl in a relationship with a girl my age.
I have never had a real sexual relationship with a dog but for the last 3 years my neighbour's dog has been climbing up my leg when he sees me. At first I found it annoying and I asked my neighbour to keep his dog on a lead but since August 2021 my neighbour told me that his dog must have sensed that I had a pretty partner to climb and following this I did some research and since then I have liked it when his dog climbs my leg and I would like to try a relationship with this beautiful dog (German shepherd).

Hi everyone I'm MelissaFunGirl, a 19 year old girl in a relationship with a girl my age.
I have never had a real sexual relationship with a dog but for the last 3 years my neighbour's dog has been climbing up my leg when he sees me.
I have never had a real sexual relationship with a dog but for the last 3 years my neighbour's dog has been climbing my leg when he sees me. At first I found it annoying and I asked my neighbour to keep his dog on a lead but since August 2021 my neighbour told me that his dog must have sensed that I had a pretty partner to climb and following this I did some research and since then I have liked it when his dog climbs my leg and I would like to try a relationship with this beautiful dog (German shepherd).
Then why not go for it?

I have never had a real sexual relationship with a dog but for the last 3 years my neighbour's dog has been climbing up my leg when he sees me. At first I found it annoying and I asked my neighbour to keep his dog on a lead but since August 2021 my neighbour told me that his dog must have sensed that I had a pretty partner to climb and following this I did some research and since then I have liked it when his dog climbs my leg and I would like to try a relationship with this beautiful dog (German shepherd).

Judging by the photo, I sincerely doubt the neighbor would mind if you had a romantic encounter with the dog either😉😏. If you do decide to go through with it, be safe.

Back