Meeting other zoos

Has anyone ever meet another zoo completely off line if so how did you conect? How did zoo come up? Id love to meet more where should i start?

There are a number of threads on this topic, which should cover most of your questions as well as providing info for questions you probably haven't thought of yet. :p

I've met folks IRL who I'd initially met online, but I've also met 2 others as happenstance in life.
The first was a good friend who I had kown in the pre-internet days, in routine discussions as one has with a close friend, we talked about the various experiences we'd had and I trusted him enough to share.

The second was a guy I worked with. The was an incident at work in which some network traffic that shouldn't have been running when at work accidently got started and I was outed to the office by firewall logs. It was never a problem and I was only the butt of a single joke as the owners of valued me and valued privacy, they'd met my dog, knew I cared for her and that was all that mattered to them. About 6 months after one of the employees left the company he reached out to connect and a few days later he confided in me some interest in the subject.

Those are the only 2 that I can recall that involved no prior online contact, but I've met a number of really good folks through other forums and such over the years. I've met probably 2 dozen others by now, give or take.

Here's one thread that should get you started.

There are a number of threads on this topic, which should cover most of your questions as well as providing info for questions you probably haven't thought of yet. :p

I've met folks IRL who I'd initially met online, but I've also met 2 others as happenstance in life.
The first was a good friend who I had kown in the pre-internet days, in routine discussions as one has with a close friend, we talked about the various experiences we'd had and I trusted him enough to share.

The second was a guy I worked with. The was an incident at work in which some network traffic that shouldn't have been running when at work accidently got started and I was outed to the office by firewall logs. It was never a problem and I was only the butt of a single joke as the owners of valued me and valued privacy, they'd met my dog, knew I cared for her and that was all that mattered to them. About 6 months after one of the employees left the company he reached out to connect and a few days later he confided in me some interest in the subject.

Those are the only 2 that I can recall that involved no prior online contact, but I've met a number of really good folks through other forums and such over the years. I've met probably 2 dozen others by now, give or take.

Here's one thread that should get you started.

That is so interesting that you met zoos or atleast someone interested in it by coincidence. I've brought up the subject to a few people I perceived as normal but friends and they showed no interest but weren't negative towards myself being interested in animals. Of course I didnt tell them I was active lol.

I've met several a few from here and other places for coffee and once on a camping trip, security is key chat on here for a bit maybe move to telegram then over something like Skype if you feel they're real. But don't assume everyone is who they say they are the internet is full of fakes

just don't - maybe one can do it after years of non sex related communication, but otherwise its a no go

Majority of Zoos are good people. Of course that does depend on you definition of what a Zoo is. But just because I've taken some risks and benefited greatly from them doesn't mean just anyone should. Unfortunately not everyone is good at judging or feeling others out.

Never met but been close to meeting or spent long periods chatting. I've definitely had people be overly pushy but it's a small majority to the people I've chatted with who are super chill and respectful of boundaries.

Never had the pleasure to meet others for a coffee and talks. Most of the time timing sucks

I have met a couple of zoos in person now. I don't feel like I really need to meet any more. Honestly best way is just to start talking to people and getting to know them better. I didn't have the intention of meeting other zoos in person but after talking for a bit and realizing that we have a lot in common we decided to meet up.

I've met maybe 2 offline. Both were just curious though and were more into watching than partaking, the rest were met online through various sites.

The first zoos I met started as online contacts. But then I also got to know zoos completely offline via common acquaintances, like when someone who already knew me invited me and a few other of his zoo pals for a weekend.

I only know of one zoo in my life irl. Met him by complete accident too. I just started talking to this guy about being a furry and it slowly went into a little guessing game until we both realized "Wait a minute.." Been decent buddies ever since, though I've yet to take any action.

Old beast dating site, he was brand new into it, asked for advice, met once, saw his good boy and just quick advice but no activity. Met a second time, he just plowed me but no dog. Still text him occasion.

Besides that all flakes, fakes, and con artists at this point...

Has anyone ever meet another zoo completely off line if so how did you conect? How did zoo come up? Id love to meet more where should i start?
In person? I’d say no unfortunately. Though I talked to the wife about it when I was married. We split for other reasons mutually, but it was fun talking about it.

i would love to meet with people but so far i have only met 2 for sure..and then only acouple of times...i am still open to it but there are alot of fakes and liars here...pm me if you wanta meet..

the one i met was from michigan and we met here but he said he was coming through so i said drop in and he did...pretty funny story with it...and the other one was a traveling guy...pulled a trailor around the country and trained service dogs for handicapped people...good guys but i lost touch... sigh...

Last edited:
Back