Meet my Dog :3

Barney5thJrJr

Tourist
BANNED USER
1654142235678.pngThis is my puppy dog named Cooper. He's 11 years old and neutered. IKR. He was a rescue and we got him at age 1. This is the max size he can get and he was already at his size when we got him. He is a very sweet pupper who likes to have a personality of an old man or a tiny little baby pup. If you ever come to my house, he will be the friendliest dog you'll meet. We think he was abused or something because when I took a shower and forgot clothes, I walked in on him in my room naked and he ran out. I tried to reassure nothing was wrong as I wasn't wanting to fuck. But I still love him regardless.

View attachment 272512This is my puppy dog named Cooper. He's 11 years old and neutered. IKR. He was a rescue and we got him at age 1. This is the max size he can get and he was already at his size when we got him. He is a very sweet pupper who likes to have a personality of an old man or a tiny little baby pup. If you ever come to my house, he will be the friendliest dog you'll meet. We think he was abused or something because when I took a shower and forgot clothes, I walked in on him in my room naked and he ran out. I tried to reassure nothing was wrong as I wasn't wanting to fuck. But I still love him regardless.
Cool story bro

Back