Medication to cause stud horse to drop for cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get my stud pony to drop his penis to be cleaned. I know there are medications to cause him to drop but not sure what is the best or where to find them. Have tried calming oral gel but he did not drop. Any help would be appreciated.
That is a question for a vet. A vet should be absolutely ok with answering questions on horse hygiene and should have the required knowledge.

That is a question for a vet. A vet should be absolutely ok with answering questions on horse hygiene and should have the required knowledge.
I can see why they'd ask here, though.

If you're having relations like that, and something goes wrong with the part you're having penetrate you... well... you're likely gonna be worried about taking them to a vet.

I know I saw a few posts around where people were worried about vets asking questions in regards to dogs and well... horses have a strangely more prevalent stereotype in that regard than dogs. Probably the size difference and how much less common it is to own one.

Can't get my stud pony to drop his penis to be cleaned. I know there are medications to cause him to drop but not sure what is the best or where to find them. Have tried calming oral gel but he did not drop. Any help would be appreciated.
I think I can help here 😁

See? You can clean him without need to drop his penis.
No need to thank me. It is my pleasure to help 👍

There should be no need ever to medicate a horse for that purpose, there are more than enough tutorials and *gasp* books that show how to clean a sheath, you don't need him to fully drop unless it's for another purpose

I can see why they'd ask here, though.

If you're having relations like that, and something goes wrong with the part you're having penetrate you... well... you're likely gonna be worried about taking them to a vet.

I know I saw a few posts around where people were worried about vets asking questions in regards to dogs and well... horses have a strangely more prevalent stereotype in that regard than dogs. Probably the size difference and how much less common it is to own one.
Cleaning a stud and even a gelding at times is standard Veterinary practice work. No questions will be asked!

Nah.
You need to handle a horse penis as a routine procedure, you do not usually need that for your dog.

You can ask questions in the same way you'd ask how to clean your dog's ears. It is nothing suspicuous.

Don't some people just brush there horsies belly with there hand and the stallion is like fuck. Then gets hard.

Why ask here if it's not also to see my chick play with it? I'm not going to have her play with a smegma crusted pony cock. I have to clean it first. I'm having trouble getting him to drop to get it FULLY clean.
So let me get this right you want give your stallion or gelding medicine so he'll drop his penis so you could clean it so your lady friend can play with it. That sounds like a great idea there's nothing like trying to tranquilize a very large animal enough to get them calmed down enough to do stuff and then play with it. Please let us know how it goes.

So let me get this right you want give your stallion or gelding medicine so he'll drop his penis so you could clean it so your lady friend can play with it. That sounds like a great idea there's nothing like trying to tranquilize a very large animal enough to get them calmed down enough to do stuff and then play with it. Please let us know how it goes.
You see it in the Brazilian vids all the time. You know the boring ones with no thrusting. But thank you for your concern lol

I think I can help here 😁

See? You can clean him without need to drop his penis.
No need to thank me. It is my pleasure to help 👍
A very interest watch, thank you. It great when someone actually tries to help and isn't a negative smart-ass. Thank you!

Nah.
You need to handle a horse penis as a routine procedure, you do not usually need that for your dog.

You can ask questions in the same way you'd ask how to clean your dog's ears. It is nothing suspicuous.
A dog's ears don't usually go anywhere near a dick or vagina.

And I've already agreed. It is nothing suspicious... but it doesn't stop people from getting worried.

A dog's ears don't usually go anywhere near a dick or vagina.

And I've already agreed. It is nothing suspicious... but it doesn't stop people from getting worried.
I was really just trying to avoid having to have a vet come out every single time he needed cleaned and avoid the cost.

You see it in the Brazilian vids all the time. You know the boring ones with no thrusting. But thank you for your concern lol
Just because you see them videos doesn't mean it's right, that would be like a rapist saying it was in the clockwork Orange movie so what did I do wrong.
Honestly to me what it looks like you're trying to do is just rape this animal.
There are reasons here that most people that ask shit like this or about catcher cages or hobbies or horse or ties dogs down or something like that we'll get the angry responses from actual owners and people that care for their animals.

This is one of those questions that, ASSUMING YOU AREN'T bullshitting, indicates that you do not have the knowledge to even be making the attempt. The drugs that will make a horse drop are DANGEROUS when you don't know what you're doing with them. Overdose = dead horse. Underdose can (and I've seen it happen often enough to be scary) do EXACTLY the opposite - horse goes into total freakout mode, rather than being sedated. Can equal dead YOU.

Long and short of it, if you (actually, as opposed to wanting a shortcut to get a horse dick hanging out that you can play with) need to drug him to clean him, the only SAFE way is to get the vet out and pay the price of your failure to teach him to drop on command.

This is one of those questions that, ASSUMING YOU AREN'T bullshitting, indicates that you do not have the knowledge to even be making the attempt. The drugs that will make a horse drop are DANGEROUS when you don't know what you're doing with them. Overdose = dead horse. Underdose can (and I've seen it happen often enough to be scary) do EXACTLY the opposite - horse goes into total freakout mode, rather than being sedated. Can equal dead YOU.

Long and short of it, if you (actually, as opposed to wanting a shortcut to get a horse dick hanging out that you can play with) need to drug him to clean him, the only SAFE way is to get the vet out and pay the price of your failure to teach him to drop on command.
Did you miss the post where he actually says he wants it so his girlfriend could play with the stallion cock?

Did you miss the post where he actually says he wants it so his girlfriend could play with the stallion cock?
No, dear, I dind't miss anything. I simply didn't consider it worth bothering to respond to, since regardless of reason, he's asking shit that says "I don't know enough to even make the attempt safely".

Quite so. If she needs to have the horse cleaned for her, instead of helping about it, makes me think she is not really that interested.

So we have an uninterested gal, an unwilling horse and an over eager guy pushing both in. "Hey, honey... I have a birthday surprise for you" anyone?

OP still has not answered Floofie's question though...

So... your essentially asking us how to go about molesting a horse against his will (which is rape.) And you really expect horse lovers to tell you how? I want to make sure, is that what I'm hearing?
Technically a lot of horse breeding is done against the animals will. Mares are tied so they can not move away their tail are forcibly pulled to the side.. this is done by horse lovers. Take your bleeding heart some place else.

Usually, when people ask questions like this, HERE, theres a reason; usually it isnt good. It indicates that the asker is in over his depth, and maybe shouldn't even OWN a critter. IF I was the gal in this equation, I'd already be running down the hall, screaming and tearing out my hair.
I'm sure you're the gal in many scenarios. The gal in this one asks about the stud unpromted. Talks about it during sex unprompted. Why so many people act like it isnt an extremely common procedure i dont get. A vet will come out and do it for me. Its extremely common. Believe it or not many women are interested in beastiality, gasp. Oh and I own many critters, luckily I don't live my life according to partially informed dicks like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back