Me and my story...

sophie_

Lurker
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start off this post by saying that first of all I am glad that I have found a place where there are people similar to myself.

When I got into all of this and realized that many things that I enjoyed with Onyx (my chestnut horse) I first thought to myself "are you normal? what would would people say? your friends, your family?" and I really convinced myself that something's wrong with me.
But then later on I thought "there are billions of people in the world, it's impossible that I'm the only one who had these feelings".
And I'm glad that, by finding this place, I got proved right.

Ever since I was little my father used to take me back to our old village, we had kind of a farm there with a variety of animals. By the age of six I started to ride horses and ever since I enjoyed being around them. Taking care of them, cleaning them, giving them food and just simply admiring how beautiful they are.
Fast forward and I got Onyx, it was a horse that my father bought specially for me on my 16th birthday and ever since I've grown a special bond with him. Since we used to live in a city I only got to see him on the holidays or days when I was off my school duties. And just around that time I started seeing boys, going out and simply started discovering my sexuality.

Without going into full details about how it actually started for now, I just wanted to share with someone that I am glad to be in the place where I am today.
34 year old, a wife, a mother, and still having a special place in my heart for Onyx.... really, really special. And it feels so liberating being able to finally share that with someone, even if it is virtually it's more than enough for me. And in hope that I won't be judged for it.

Greetings to all the other members and thanks for taking your time to read my story,

Sophie

Without going into full details about how it actually started for now, I just wanted to share with someone that I am glad to be in the place where I am today.
34 year old, a wife, a mother, and still having a special place in my heart for Onyx.... really, really special. And it feels so liberating being able to finally share that with someone, even if it is virtually it's more than enough for me. And in hope that I won't be judged for it.

Greetings to all the other members and thanks for taking your time to read my story,

Sophie
Welcome and enjoyed your story.... hoping to read more

Hi Sophie, it is good to have you here with us and introducing us to Onyx, he sounds like a very special horse. It's always wonderful when we can find a deep bond with the animals in our lives.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to start off this post by saying that first of all I am glad that I have found a place where there are people similar to myself.

When I got into all of this and realized that many things that I enjoyed with Onyx (my chestnut horse) I first thought to myself "are you normal? what would would people say? your friends, your family?" and I really convinced myself that something's wrong with me.
But then later on I thought "there are billions of people in the world, it's impossible that I'm the only one who had these feelings".

Ever since I was little my father used to take me back to our old village, we had kind of a farm there with a variety of animals. By the age of six I started to ride horses and ever since I enjoyed being around them. Taking care of them, cleaning them, giving them food and just simply admiring how beautiful they are.
Fast forward and I got Onyx, it was a horse that my father bought specially for me on my 16th birthday and ever since I've grown a special bond with him. Since we used to live in a city I only got to see him on the holidays or days when I was off my school duties. And just around that time I started seeing boys, going out and simply started discovering my sexuality.

Sophie
Welcome to place were everyone feels the same .. regarding everything

Hello everyone,

Sophie
Welcome to the community Sophie,thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart, I'm sure you're going to enjoy yourself here.😘

Hello everyone,

Sophie
Love your story Sophie. I'm here if you want to chat about anything. BTW I'm a 58 yo married guy who has been involved with dogs for the past 48 years.

Hello everyone,

Sophie
Do tell more plz😍

Hello everyone,

Sophie
Hi Sophie,

I love your post. You brought up a great point in that so many of us have felt when we realized we had these feelings that were different from "the norm"

Sites like this are great at helping like-minded people...and posts like this are an important part of it. Thank you so much for sharing.

Back