Me and my baby

FLCat9

Lurker
BANNED USER
I hate that I started accepting my zoo side after I adopted a fixed male:/
I still try some stuff here and there but it obviously doesn’t work
So now I gotta work on finding an actual pup partner to work on growing and training with
Hopefully keeping an unfixed boy around won’t cause some issues. I’m sure they’ll be good friends though!

So now I gotta work on finding an actual pup partner to work on growing and training with
Hopefully keeping an unfixed boy around won’t cause some issues. I’m sure they’ll be good friends though!
I don't know about males, but neutered females often are often aggressive towards each other with unfixed ones

''I'm unhappy with my dog, so now I'm getting a second dog that can actually satisfy my fetish''.
One of the main elements of zoophilia is sex. If the dog does not have sex with him, it is normal for him to want a second one with whom he can have sex. He current dog will also be happier if there are two of them. If he can take care of both dogs.

You're usually right, but sometimes I don't know why you're such a dick to everyone.

Where are you from? I have a intact male malamute that loves to mount and knot. Dm me and see we can set something up.

I accepted my desire for zoo after marrying, and I brought it up to my now wife and uhh… that didn’t go well … it’s not a deal breaker for me, but it’s something I’ll always wish I realized sooner

How is this going?

Its easier to train a puppy when there's an already trained dog in the house, use his behaviour as an example to the pup and it helps them learn.

Monkey see, monkey do.
Indeed this is very true. In fact the trained dog will often scold and dicipline the pup if it does something it should not.

Its easier to train a puppy when there's an already trained dog in the house, use his behaviour as an example to the pup and it helps them learn.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Also for getting an adult rescue into the house routine. My male taught my female all the quirks of how things work here. If it wasn't for him, she'd have taken a lot longer to fix her issues.

Back