Mating with big cats???

Too small? How can they be too small? What do you mean the anatomy doesnt work for intercourse? And Im not talking about winning a fight with one. Im just saying in the event of an attack, theyre small enough that its at least survivable and can somewhat fend it off until you can escape or reach a weapon. Unlike a tiger attack where youre completely helpless. Ive seen wild leopard attacks and guys were able to fend them off. And these were small Indian guys.
There's a key factor you are missing, one we've been 'round about on bears. Cats are provoked ovulators and she will expect you to provoke her strenuously. If you don't she will keep escalating until you do, , , or die trying.

There's a key factor you are missing, one we've been 'round about on bears. Cats are provoked ovulators and she will expect you to provoke her strenuously. If you don't she will keep escalating until you do, , , or die trying.
That's something I'd pay to watch... Just remind me to wear my "Going to watch a Gallagher show with front-row tickets" outfit...😈

Cats have small vaginas compared to their body size. Like I said in an earlier post, if you can get about 3/4th of your middle finger into a tigress while she's in heat, that's about as far as you'll ever get. They can't take a human penis comfortably. And that's for a tiger, for a cheetah you probably won't even get a finger in.
But they aren't 2 inches deep my man. There are actual studies on lioness anatomy (with dissections) and they measured it to be 6.3 inches deep the vagina. Tigers are slightly bigger and longer than lions so do the math..

Has anyone ever done this? I'm curious bc I intend on owning one or two one day and want to know what I'm getting myself into ? mainly ligers and lions, since lions are safer than tigers? and the list is privately owned pets!

I can see only this going horribly wrong. I don't think you understand the anatomy of a feline penis. They have spines on the base that they use to stab the inside of the vagina and induce ovulation. In a human, I can only see that being excruciatingly painful.

Back