masturbators

jaxstone82

Tourist
looking for good sex toys for men? ive seen the bad dragons and american meats plus a few others on etsy but what do yall recommend?

Bad-Dragon Natascha is the only masturbator ive got that i really enjoy...not to mention her artwork is gorgeous

I have several from BD (Nix, Janine, and JT). Not disappointed at all in them. I usually wait for their Black Friday sales for a little discount.

I do want to see what American Meat is like though. That might be my next purchase.

Bad Dragon mastubators are too damn tight. My favorite isn't an animal or even human looking. It's called a tenga flip. It feels so good you might not want to go back to pussy. 🤣🤣🤣

Bad Dragon mastubators are too damn tight. My favorite isn't an animal or even human looking. It's called a tenga flip. It feels so good you might not want to go back to pussy. 🤣🤣🤣
I have the black Tenga Flip Hole, and dear god is it nice. Never gone off three times in rapid succession before... 😵

So I've been very curious about this toy for a long time. I just never know how to chose toys lol from what y'all are saying I'm feeling like I need to buy this lol.

Yea BD seem to be made for 1/3 of the girth of a normal human penis... It might be fun once or twice, but is too much to be consistently enjoyable. American Meat has some decent ones, get the large holes for the most variety and fun.

looking for good sex toys for men? ive seen the bad dragons and american meats plus a few others on etsy but what do yall recommend?
Are you seeking animal themed sex toys or any sex toy? One of my side interest is mare sex toys of which I have 10 different models. I also have others like Fleshlights, Hismith, Kiroo, and Tomax. I've also fashioned other improvised toys from various rubber goods including stallion artificial vaginas.

Are you seeking animal themed sex toys or any sex toy? One of my side interest is mare sex toys of which I have 10 different models. I also have others like Fleshlights, Hismith, Kiroo, and Tomax. I've also fashioned other improvised toys from various rubber goods including stallion artificial vaginas.
Mostly animal from here. i have several regular ones just looking for different toys. whats your fav or what do you recomend?

Mostly animal from here. i have several regular ones just looking for different toys. whats your fav or what do you recomend?
Each of my toys has it's own appeal. I'm mostly interested in mare toys hence my extensive collection of them. They vary by design, internal textures and softness. Here is a listing of what I have by manufacturer and country of origin. I can post pictures of each if you wish.

Bad Dragon (USA)
Legacy Mary #1
Legacy Mary #2
Legacy Mary #3
Legacy Mary #4
Mary 2 #1
Mary 2 #2
Mary 2 #3
Mary 2 #4
Sugar Star #1
Sugar Star #2

BadWolfPL (Poland)
Arizona #1
Arizona #2

CanemCreations (UK)
Riverdream #1
Riverdream #2

Dirty Internet Toys (USA)
Single Hole Mare Toy
Two Hole Mare Toy

Erasexa (Russia)
Grase #1
Grase #2

Fetish Zone (USA)
Corazanna

Sidewinder Creations (Germany)
Hera

VaaChar (Germany)
Lily Dew #1
Lily Dew #2

Which is the most realistic do you think?

I've tried a couple and they always seem way too tight compared to a real mare

Which is the most realistic do you think?

I've tried a couple and they always seem way too tight compared to a real mare
For actual softness the Arizona by BadwolfPL. The Riverdream by CanemCreations in the UK is very interesting. As I said each has it's own appeal.

It's unfortunate that Interactive Life Forms (Fleshlight) doesn't make a mare toy. Their Freaks Alien and Bigfoot Lady are nice. TOMAX from Japan makes the softest toys I've found and they even have a Dolphin model but sadly no Horse one.

Back