Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought about something like that, not anything public, just making the connection feel even deeper, and somewhat supported by something more than only emotions. I even got a set of rings, one for me, one for my boy, or rather for his collar. However I decided not to do anything like that, because as much as I loved him and as much as I am sure he loved me, it's just not possible for dog to understand this human concept we have made up, and he cannot say a clear and thought-out yes. He can easily show a consent to do anything else in relationship, he liked to be with me as much as I did, and he was most of the time the one suggesting to get intimate. But this is not something he can decide for himself and I believe it would be wrong for me to decide it for him.
TLDR: Haven't done that despite thinking about it, dog cannot give consent for marriage.

I've thought about getting a few hundred dollar diamond and securely fastening it to my girl's collar. I don't think anybody would consider it too odd, people bling their pet's collars all the time. It would only be for my sake though, she wouldn't care. Fun way to publicly, yet discreetly, show my love for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back