Mare being hard to understand

Sil'

Lurker
Hello !

I do own a mare since many years now, we're having good moments and experiences (not sexual) and i'm trying to introduce her to sex.

To make it short, she is really a special mare, she has special moods, never show any sign of heat or anything and it's really hard to know what she likes.

Recently i've tried and started rimming and using my tongue. She usually pretty much like, lifting her tail typically, and sometimes escaping a fart and winking if i'm lucky. Sometimes it's right above the clit, sometimes it's between the clit and the entrance of the vagina.

The best i managed to get is her respiration going deeper and faster, followed by some winkinds and a tail lifting always more, but everytime after this phase, she walks away or move her hips or anything ... Like exactly if she was about to orgasm or climax, but then wanting it to stop for some reason ...

Licking / Rimming is the only thing she likes, she can "endure" a finger in but few seconds, but everytime i tried to mount her or so, she was always moving her hips away after few seconds, always. There is an exception for when i'm rubbing my finger between her labia, she pretty much like it.

I'm really making it short and resumed because i don't really know what else to say, she may have few signs of heat sometimes (farting when in heat and never when not) and rarely lift her tail when i just breath on her labia ... Otherwise there is NEVER the usual signs of heat (she never squirt, drip, get wet or anything)

I'm feeling really frustrated because i want her pleasure, i want her to be happy and to enjoy having sexual activities with me, even if i don't penetrate her or so. If i can do that last part enjoyable to her, it would be great.

I heard about arming / fisting, but as she doesn't like a cock / finger in, does she will enjoy it more ?

I'm open for any feedback or help for this really special mare, but i just love her so much ...

Thank you !

It is normal. Not every mare will be interested. Please dont force her if she doesnt want too.

You can enjoy what she does enjoy which is oral sex. Maybe if you keep gaining trust and when shes in true raging heat, you might be able to have intercourse.

It is normal. Not every mare will be interested. Please dont force her if she doesnt want too.

You can enjoy what she does enjoy which is oral sex. Maybe if you keep gaining trust and when shes in true raging heat, you might be able to have intercourse.
Thank you for your answer !

No, i will NEVER force her to do anything. I love her so much i couldn't do that or hurt her. She has a pretty strong dominant personnality, she truly says when she doesn't like something, and sometimes says when she do enjoy. This is why it's hard to read when she likes something, i know when she doesn't, but then she doesn't really tell me how to please her, except by oral, but then i don't think she can squirt and orgasm that way ...

I can only Support @ZTHorse answer, she obviously is not fully interested in sex with humans.

She seems to like the attention but as you observed, she doesn't want your appendages inside of her.
What a bummer but don't try to force something, you can only lose her trust that way,
if she becomes interested she will show you very bluntly.

And don't confuse lust and love, if you care for her she'll know.

Best regards

it is not said that because you have had her for so many years you can have everything done, it depends very much on your relationship with her (I'm talking about trust)
my first mare as you touched it even just to clean it stiffened and tightened its tail to itself, one day then by pure chance she started being pampered (only by hand, never had intercourse), and until they did not taken away only with me she started shyly to move her tail when someone was behind her, but as a mare she was the head of the whole riding school, there has never been another horse that ousted her, very good with people but reserved in about moments.

do not go too far trying to do something, if the time is ever right it will come by itself

Well to be honest, my mare never show her rear, squirt a lot and such when most of the mares are supposed to do so. She often like go in front of me and show me hear rear when she wants scratches.

But again, as far as i know my mare pretty much right, she would sure kick me out, feint to kick or bite if she really wouldn't like don't want it ... And here she just move her hips away when i try to start inserting a bit ... She do enjoy some rimming, but once she shows signs of pleasure, it is probably "too much" for her for whatever reason and start moving away ... She doesn't know any agressive sign or so, and she usually is for anything else ...

mine also likes to be scratched a lot, especially where she can't scratch, but that doesn't mean I want anything else ...
most of the time you realize that she doesn't even let herself be pampered, if she doesn't decide, and if I start doing something she doesn't like she doesn't bite me, but whinnies in a certain way and turns around.
it's just either not the time or he doesn't trust yet (or a sum of the two).
with all my mares it started spontaneously, I never looked directly for anything, if not cuddles (and we are only talking about caresses, without ulterior motives)

I feel like she is more new to these sensation (she is 9yo and still "virgin") because she always lift her tail when i rub between her labia and even more when i lick there soo ...

She doesn't see you as a stallion. You need to study stallions so you can approach her as a stallion. Right now she likes the way you make her feel but it's not any more sexual than a good neck scratch.
The thing is she is really, really smart, and perfectly knows i'm not a horse like her. Even when close from other horses, she never show any potential sexual behavior. She is special, as she wants to have horses around, but not too close either.

And a small note, the few times we managed to breed together with her having somewhat fun, she kept her tail lifted for a good 10-15min before peeing, exactly like after a natural breeding, so she may know and understand what we are doing ...

she remembers mine so much ... she feels the need for someone to command (he tried with me too, but he couldn't ...) or at least some company.

however the tenant on (caikgoch) is right

The thing is she is really, really smart, and perfectly knows i'm not a horse like her. Even when close from other horses, she never show any potential sexual behavior. She is special, as she wants to have horses around, but not too close either.

And a small note, the few times we managed to breed together with her having somewhat fun, she kept her tail lifted for a good 10-15min before peeing, exactly like after a natural breeding, so she may know and understand what we are doing ...
It's far more complicated than who weighs the most. Watch a Shetland boss a herd of TBs around. It's more about who has the strongest will. You have to learn to project strength and desire. She will tease and invite when you fit her image of desirability.

Back