Male penis bleeding

Cato699

Tourist
Ok so I have noticed that when I get Ruckus out of his sheath and he gets fully hard he starts to bleed out of the side of his shaft.
Anyone know what's caused this and how to fix it?
Thank you

Attachments

• 33a3eade-2d5a-458d-9b72-89422d894e81.jpg
    33a3eade-2d5a-458d-9b72-89422d894e81.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 104
Seen it happen, super small scratches bleed a lot when they are all swelled up, besides keeping it moist and being mindful of nails etc im not sure what can be done. Not sure if its best to just stop everything when it happens, or continue but be mindful and monitor it?

This sometimes happens also when the erection happens too quickly. It heals quickly, but you should stop handling the penis when it happens and give the dog a day or two to heal.

It's basically a blood blister and happens with dogs, some will go away over time and others won't, but the bleeding should stop. I would leave it longer between getting him hard and monitor it. As Pes said either he's getting too hard too quick, or if the entrance of his sheath is tight he may be trying to pull back in too soon and getting his shaft stuck.

Best to just let it heal and not mess with him for awhile. If not it could possibly get worse or get an infection. Trips to vets can lead to awkward conversations if it gets bad enough to warrant vet care. If I had this mess taking place on my junk I would not do things to continue the irritation.

It’s just a bit of over pressure that leads to some capillaries Rupturing. My boy went through that in his younger years, but it cleared up

let him heal for a few days and keep monitoring it.. gotta keep in mind that canine penis is filled with veins and it's skin (or do you call it a membrane?) is very thin so a rupture can happen kinda easily if not handled with care.

Best to just let it heal and not mess with him for awhile. If not it could possibly get worse or get an infection. Trips to vets can lead to awkward conversations if it gets bad enough to warrant vet care. If I had this mess taking place on my junk I would not do things to continue the irritation.
doesn't need to be awkward at all.. can be as simple as "there's blood dripping from his sheath when he gets excited". my late boy got a pine needle stuck in there somehow once and the vet went something along the lines of penis bleeding being something that just happens sometimes..

Back