Male mounted by dog?

Welcome to the forum. That is a great looking bulldog in your picture! I think you will find this addressed in a few threads here already as it is a common question. I would love to be mounted and there are several guys here that feel the same way.

Well I had a male German Shepherd as a teen that I would suck off almost every night, never went past that to scared of getting caught. Well a friend had to go out of state for a funeral and is going to be gone for almost a week, doing 4th of July stuff also. He asked me to dog sit his almost 2 yr old dalmation that is at they humps anything stage. He started humping my leg so I figured I would suck him off a few times. That got me worked up and I figured why not try letting him fuck me. I managed to get my hand around his base right at the knot for the first one but wasn't quite fast enough for the second one. I came so hard on that one, I plan on letting him pound me more as I will have him a few more days 😈

Well I had a male German Shepherd as a teen that I would suck off almost every night, never went past that to scared of getting caught. Well a friend had to go out of state for a funeral and is going to be gone for almost a week, doing 4th of July stuff also. He asked me to dog sit his almost 2 yr old dalmation that is at they humps anything stage. He started humping my leg so I figured I would suck him off a few times. That got me worked up and I figured why not try letting him fuck me. I managed to get my hand around his base right at the knot for the first one but wasn't quite fast enough for the second one. I came so hard on that one, I plan on letting him pound me more as I will have him a few more days 😈
Nice ;)

I have been mounted already, more than once, and it was amazing. Probably the only time I ever came hands free just from getting fucked. That was many years ago and I would love to take the knot again. I definitely plan on getting another dog when I am able.

I had a border collie as a teenager that I sucked off almost every night for a couple of years. eventually did get him to fuck me which he did many times but only when my parents were out of town overnight. I was always so afraid of getting caught with him knotted in me.

When I was14 we had an intact Doberman. We lived in a 2 level home.. the bottom half was where me and the dog would hangout.
At that time I was already inserting various objects in ass.
At that time I had no knowledge of beastality..there was no internet at that time.
While playing with my dog he would get very excited I would let him lick my face. His tongue would always want to probe my mouth and i loved the feeling. While making out he woulds start dry humping me and tried to mount me a few times but I always pushed him off. i started to notice his big red cock slipping out from its sheath and started to touch it and eventually sucking it. Thats when i began thinking of how good it would feel to have that cock in my ass.
.Our next playtime i got naked with him. I got on the floor and started wrestling with him which got him very excited. But then his demeanor changed and he became very aggressive with trying to mount. I submitted to him as he grabbed onto my waist. He started humping furiously.
i could feel his cock probing to find my hole. It was soo wet and warm. He found the spot and i panicked as i could feel his cock probing my ass. But it felt so good. When he knotted me I had no idea what was going on. But the sensation of cum filling my ass made the fear go away.
That was the first of many nights

Back