Male dog only like handjobs??? Will not mount??

Hey folks this is written in the 3rd person for "reasons".

There is a male dog owned by a certain someone, a Large breed type. He is the most handsome, affectionate and amazing dog this certain person could ever hope to own. But one curious thing is he seems to only like handjobs? During petting he willingly positions his sheath over this persons hand so he really does know what he wants, the person does not have to initiate anything at all so they are completely comfortable that this is consensual. During this time a little oral is always involved but he prefers stroking. The funny thing is though he gives a TREMENDOUS flow he never ever thrusts, maybe one or two thrusts at the most and then the person just keeps jacking him. Why do you think this is?? Something else, he never trys to mount a person either (he is intact). The person in question has tried nuzzling their backend on all fours up to his sheath (kind of stepping under him from the side) but he never starts and always just kind of hops away. The person has tried during a handjob, just trying to get him excited as possible(without knotting in his sheath), slide under him, and reach around to his sheath just to try and get him started but no luck. So, he likes handjobs and enjoys sex in general but wont mount??? He is a very respectful dog and the person knows that mounting or "humping" can be canine language for dominance and maybe that is his inhibition? He is also 4 yrs old so indeed mature enough. He has never outright humped anything in his life that the person can remember!
Curious to hear the opinions of others. I dont want to make him do something he dosent want to at all but then again maybe he just dosent know what to do or how good it would be? Thanks!

Is it your dog?
Is it possible that if it is not your dog, someone else taught him that mounting is not ok?
Is it possible that he has some joint problems or anything that would be painful while mounting?
Have you ever done anything else with him than jerking or is he used to it as the only sexual thing he has ever done?
How often do you jerk him off. Does he have enough time to get horny enough to remember mounting?
Is is possible for you to accept the possibility that this dog will not mount ever?

Judging by skimming the title and the words I say no however if a dog is his I'd say inexperience or mishandling a common mistake on amateurs

i don't have a solution, but my current boy is the same. he asks for a hand/blowjob up to two times a day and isn't interested in mounting, he just does whatever he can to maneuver his sheath into my hand or close to my face if i'm currently low enough like on a bed.

Male doge are lazy by nature. If they learn that they can have an orgasm with out having to mount you, they will.. Its ok to guide your boy and get him started, but don't masturbate him.
Very true. If they can get off without work, good luck being mounted, ever. Make him work as much as possible.

He may just not want to.

Don't give in and Jack him off, don't grab him in a way that allows him to hump your hand. Gently stroking the sheath, then presenting will eventually do the trick, if the dog actually wants to. If he doesn't, you'll have to find enjoyment in limited play.

Your so lucky your dog loves handjobs.

If you stop giving them that will confuse him so, you should continue to give him handjobs.

Sounds very sweet to me that he would place himself in your hand. Thats trust there.

Back