Male dog anal insertion question

I have a small dog (2 years old Dwarf-Dachshund), and I want to insert my finger into his ass, but I don't have any idea, how should I do that, I do not wanna hurt him or anything. He let me touch his anus. Should I use saliva, or something else for lubricant?

Attachments

• pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
    pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 23
Most dogs are not going to enjoy that or get anything pleasurable out of that. So just simply do not do that.

You have to read what they are telling you. My boy sometimes backs up to me and likes a little ass play. Unless they really make it clear that's what they want I wouldn't even try.

My male has allowed me, he's bigger tho and can take more than my finger, even then, it's incredibly rare.

I have a small dog (2 years old Dwarf-Dachshund), and I want to insert my finger into his ass, but I don't have any idea, how should I do that, I do not wanna hurt him or anything. He let me touch his anus. Should I use saliva, or something else for lubricant?
if you are a female then fucking your holes is good enough for the dog, they dont really over explore sexual acts like human, the anus fingering can be wierd for him

Back