Male 51 in Colorado

Hello welcome! Good luck trying to find someone someone who owns, I’ve been trying to get a dog or horse cock in me for a year now :gsd_laughing:

Hello welcome! Good luck trying to find someone someone who owns, I’ve been trying to get a dog or horse cock in me for a year now :gsd_laughing:
That’s a long time but I’m in no hurry. Just trying to learn more and meet interesting people. I don’t even know if owners loan/rent out for adventure last etc. does that happen?

That’s a long time but I’m in no hurry. Just trying to learn more and meet interesting people. I don’t even know if owners loan/rent out for adventure last etc. does that happen?

Why don't you just ask someone to lend or rent out their wife, or son, or daughter while you're at it.

Most people see their pets as part of their family and they don't lend or rent them out for someone to fulfill their fantasies.

I realize that you're new so I would advise you to learn how this works. I've had people ask me countless times over the years to "borrow" my dog/dogs and my answer is always the same. I usually get the same answers.........................I can't have a pet where I live or I'm always busy so having a dog is out of the question to which I reply........................then maybe it's best that your fantasy remain a fantasy.

People's pets are not an adventure nor are they loaners or rental property.

Welcome to the site and I hope you find what you're looking for....................................sorry for the rant but those kind of questions just push the wrong buttons with me.

And Renegade isnt the only one. Spend some time here reading...you're free to ask questions, but think what you're asking before asking it.

Why don't you just ask someone to lend or rent out their wife, or son, or daughter while you're at it.

Most people see their pets as part of their family and they don't lend or rent them out for someone to fulfill their fantasies.

I realize that you're new so I would advise you to learn how this works. I've had people ask me countless times over the years to "borrow" my dog/dogs and my answer is always the same. I usually get the same answers.........................I can't have a pet where I live or I'm always busy so having a dog is out of the question to which I reply........................then maybe it's best that your fantasy remain a fantasy.

People's pets are not an adventure nor are they loaners or rental property.

Welcome to the site and I hope you find what you're looking for....................................sorry for the rant but those kind of questions just push the wrong buttons with me.
I’m so sorry. I’m sure I didn’t phrase that question properly. I truly don’t know anything. I am here to learn. Maybe I will just observe conversations for awhile before I make more mistakes on questions.
I truly didn’t mean to offend or push the wrong buttons. Thank you for pointing it out to me. That is how I learn.

I’m so sorry. I’m sure I didn’t phrase that question properly. I truly don’t know anything. I am here to learn. Maybe I will just observe conversations for awhile before I make more mistakes on questions.
I truly didn’t mean to offend or push the wrong buttons. Thank you for pointing it out to me. That is how I learn.

No harm done. I apologize if I came across as a prick and if I did it wasn't aimed at you specifically.

Take your time and get to know people here. You'll find a lot of very cool folks.

No harm done. I apologize if I came across as a prick and if I did it wasn't aimed at you specifically.

Take your time and get to know people here. You'll find a lot of very cool folks.
No, you’re fine. Like I said, that’s how I learn. I have seen many people that seem very cool. I hope I get a chance to get to know some of them.

Back