Make out fantasies

Bullguy

Lurker
For people, who are interested:
If you had the chance to make out with any animals you want to (without being harmed or get any infection), what kind of animal would it be? And don't be thinking about just domestic animals- but those can come as well- ANY animals.
Add extra detals if you have (circumstances, a spesific place for it, etc.)

I'm turned on by sight of men fucking mares cunts so I'd fuck a mare, it would be my first time, and would be great to have experienced guy there to help me get in.

for me it would be wild Alaskan wolves
Fantasy would be:
For a small pack of younger male to come across me and mistake my scent for a in-season She-Wolf
while i was camping in the wilderness.
Coming into my tent during the semi darkness of the night and dominating - standing over me - grabbing me in their grasp and dry humping one after another until i give in and present my self to the.
the largest young male being inexperienced humping and cumming all over me but not quite finding my now ready and well cum lubed hole until he is pushed aside by the next young wolf with a new found leash of energy, he finds my hole straight away and drives deep inside, deeper with every thrust slipping in and out until his locking bulbus drives deep inside me and knots hard inside my hole while he delivers his load inside me, the feeling of his cum slowly filling me until he pops out streaking me while he's still half hard because the next young wolf is in a rush and half mounting us both trying to get in.
i fall forward for a break while they continue to hump away over me trying to be next to breed me, one of the younger smaller wolves lies near my head with his cock facing me and i move forward so i can get him in my mouth, pulling back his sheath he starts to softly hump as i slip my lips over his warm shaft, he starts to shoot his cum in my mouth straight away while still humping and getting his cock to full size, i move forward back onto all fours rolling him on his back so i can suck his whole cock in, no soon was i in this position then one of the other was straight on me humping away as i arched my back to give him a better angle he slipped deep inside and knotted as soon as i did - a grabbed his front paw to hold him over the top of me instead of letting him turn and pulling out to early like the first wolf did, i was stuck there with one pumping his cum deep inside my hole while a suck every drop of cum i could from the young wolf laying in-front of me - after what seemed like an hour i finally felt the young male inside me start to shrink and slip out of me, his cum leaking out and running down my leg and all over my sleeping bag, the wolf laying in front of me now also soft but still inside my mouth, finally it was over and the boy on my back slid off and laid down next to me - i was still on all fours when the third male came back into to tent mounted me and this time he found his mark not like the first time he mounted me, he drove me so hard i fell forward with just my rear in the air with me draped on the young wolf id been sucking, the male over me drove me harder with each stroke i could feel him knotted but he was still driving me almost pulling out on each back stroke but his knot was far to big to slip out now, with each thrust back and forward he was starting to drag me with him, i grabbed for his front paws so he couldn't turn once he'd stopped pounding me, a got hold of them but he just kept going like id never felt before his knot streaking me bigger then i could bare but felling so great at the same time, his thrusting had excited me so much i found myself cumming while he fucked me, this just added to the pool of cum already forming in my sleeping bag, i seem to just keep spraying cum each time he drove his cock deep inside me, it was like nothing id ever felt before and even though id finished he was still humping away inside of me but now starting to slow and just standing there throbbing away spraying the rest of his cum deep inside me for what seemed like ages, i was spent laying over one wolf another laying beside me and the larger of the three still knotted inside me, id been the pack she wolf for the night and loved it, right up till the larger male slipped from me and let me collapse on my cum soaked sleeping bag before licking up some of the mess from me and my bag as i fell asleep thinking was this just a dream or a dream come true.
the next morning they were no where to be seen but they'd left me with my cum soaked sleeping bag and memories of a great encounter

Attachments

• 5f5ef64731462589da6e13206cf3d335.jpg
    5f5ef64731462589da6e13206cf3d335.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 28
If I was to go all the way "make-out," it would have to be with a mare. Me x mare if it's just me and the animal.

What I really want is to make out with a woman that regularly has sex with either a dog or a stallion, and follow through with it. I want to enter a lifetime where I can get sloppy seconds with the woman after she was inseminated by either a dog or a stallion, until the day I die. THIS is what I really want. I'll go with the one mare if I can't find a woman that can tolerate my beast/zoo fetish.

Back