[M] Bought an XL Rex haven't played with toys in over a year. Any tips?

Last year I had to abruptly sell my BD toys but I finally managed to buy some back. I last used medium toys like Rex, Razor, Austin, Echo, Roland, etc no problem. I wanted to move up to large size knotted toys but I couldn't find any for sale on BD site or second hand places so I got a XL Rex from eBay (scalper). Any tips? I also got a medium Legacy Razor.

Have you tried Etsy? I bought a modestly priced knotty toy from a shop called Neotori that I love. Exotic Erotics is great too - they have sitewide sales every so often.

Have you tried Etsy? I bought a modestly priced knotty toy from a shop called Neotori that I love. Exotic Erotics is great too - they have sitewide sales every so often.
I checked but they only have customs available and I only have a 2-week window. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my new toys for that long.

BD will eventually open for custom toy ord
ers again in some point in the future, there are also a variety of other toy companies out there

BD will eventually open for custom toy ord
ers again in some point in the future, there are also a variety of other toy companies out there

Thanks for the info.

LUBE. LOTS OF FUCKING LUBE. And take your time. Do NOT force it. If it hurts, immediately stop and let your body adjust. If it continues, that is your limit.

I used to play with an XL Nova, so I know how rough it can be at first to get used to it. :D Happy playing!

Back