m, 20s, Germany - new and curious

WanneBee

Tourist
Hello there. male, in my late 20s and from Germany
After a many attempt and self-doubt I have finally decided to make an account here.

Honestly my feelings and thoughts are really confused, so I barely know how to introduce and explain myself in a coherent way.
I have been interested in zoo since I saw some female on dog stuff as a teen. Initially I thought I just liked see the women doing it but as I understood my sexuality more and found that I like men too it started to change. Now I wanted to be in their place. Ever since I have had a lot of thoughts about taking a canine lover but with many self-doubts attached.

Then last year I met someone who figured out quickly somehow that I have zoo interests. He did too and with him I had the first time someone to talk about these feelings. He made me accept it about myself and most of all I managed to find this community.
In the meantime I also met my current boyfriend. As I learned that he was very accepting of most anything I "came out" to him. Luckily he has been very supportive about it and promised me to find the best way for the both of us to indulge in it somehow.

Since then I have had several talks with people, especially women, who have made love to their dogs and I figured it would be time to think seriously about taking the next step.
Hopefully I will get to meet and talk with some nice people here about these kinds of feelings.
I'm very interested in learning everything I need to know to find out what would be the best for me.
I hope that one day maybe I can take a canine lover and give him a long happy life.

Thank you all for your welcome!
I am still kinda nervous registering to a site like this but I feel it's the right thing to further my interest.

I am very glad to hear that your outing experience went well. That is more than some people on the thread can say, sadly.
There are several threads pinned to the top of the How To / Educational and Zoo Exclusive Lifestyle sections. You may also want to check out the Health / Wellbeing thread to get started.
Thank you, I have already lurked a bit on those sections before registering. Found them educational. It's good that there are communitiesfor discussing about these things and informing yourself.
Of course I will still do more research and get opinions.
[Edit:] I was very lucky. I'd never have even considered coming out to him if I wasn't 100% sure that he is very open-minded.

Having talked with a few women before who have taken their dogs as lovers, none of them ever reported any regrets, so I'm sure that it'll be a good experience if I'm prepared for it.

Last edited:
Thank you all, again!
I'm still very nervous and don't even really know how to bring myself in to the discussions. Hopefully I'll warm up and be able to participate better.

Back