Lush 3

SD-Zoo-Cpl

Tourist
This maybe in the wrong place but being in a LDR we where just wondering if anyone had a lush 3 and could answer a couple questions about it.

What the fuck is a "lush 3"?
It a very quiet Wifi controlled vibrator. Not Zoo which is why I wasn’t sure this was the right place to ask but I know a lot of people have a large collection of all toys so I thought someone may have one.

Last edited:
I don't have the lush, but I have a couple of their other toys if that helps.
Thank you I’m trying to find out if they show up on Bluetooth or WiFi in house, would it try to connect to work Bluetooth or WiFi etc I’m thinking I’ll email the company to ask.xx

I've read too many news in technical journals about such sex toys and how their producers handle security vulnerabilities to trust anything that the company would say.

I've read too many news in technical journals about such sex toys and how their producers handle security vulnerabilities to trust anything that the company would say.
That’s really good to know thank you that why I want to talk to someone who had one maybe to risky to be fair can’t risk it flagging at work.

Back