Love at first sight zoo

Did that happen to you too? it happened to me once, it was passion at the time! At the time I didn't understand and I was about 16 and I saw girls my age having boyfriends except me and I wasn't interested, until one day I went to buy medicine for my cats at the store, I looked at the store's mascot that I was delighted with how he was attractive, beautiful and intelligent was the border collie breed, after that I started going to the store just to have contact with him, I thought it was because I cared about the animals but I didn't want to admit myself that I was attracted to him! I moved to another city and was upset about not seeing him again.

My girl here in my picture was/is true love. So pure im sure if i was caught i could pave a road to zoo progression. You cant get more consensual then us 2. The way she interacted with me was beyond what i felt. So much beauty in our relationship. When we get physical she licks my ears/neck region grips me slightly. Our relations werent lust filled when she was outta heat

Last edited:
I saw my dog come out of his mums vagina, covered in all sorts of bodily products and I’m not even sure which one he was. it was 8 slimy guinea pig size puppers with little distinguishable features and also the anxiety of being around a first time mother without having any experience in midwife-erey. So first sight, not really :ROFLMAO:

I'd say most of my dogs were love at first sight. My female husky is excluded since I never thought I'd be keeping her, so I kind of kept a wall between my emotions and her and I never looked at most of the other dogs with lust since I got them as puppies.

I did have a neighbor's dog that I fell head over paws for way back when. He was a big ball of durpy energy and mellowed out as he gotten older. When our family dog (my first gal) came in heat, I'd keep my window cracked to listen for him to be snooping around in the night. Sneaking him in was easy since all I had to do was lift the screen for the small stallion sized mutt to step in and have our fun. Was heart broken when my neighbors moved and took the big guy with them.

Oh yes many times. The most recent heartbreak I had was because of love at first sight. I always keep my eye out for free dogs on Facebook and such so they don't end up in the wrong hands, I'll have a rescue help me find them a home while I foster them. Last year I found a great Dane Weimaraner mix he was about 10 months old. got bigger than they expected him to get... When I saw him I instantly fell in love. He was such a kind, goofy, interesting, happy guy. As soon as I met him I knew I had to keep him in my life. At this time I was planning on buying a female great Dane in a few months and I didn't know what to do. I eventually decided to go with my original plan of buying a Dane and find him a awesome home. Over the next few months we bonded and got to know each other, I worked on some obedience and basic training with him, we slept together but didn't do anything sexually. After a few months I eventually found him a great home, they checked all the boxes and I felt comfortable leaving him with them. As soon as I got back from dropping him off I felt instant regret. I was heartbroken, I knew I made a huge mistake and there was nothing I could do about it. I was depressed for a long time after that, I still kinda am tbh. I miss him so much, we were definitely in love. I just wish I would of followed my heart. I learned to never ignore the way I feel and to always follow my heart. If you fall in love with someone there is only one of that someone, no one can compare to them and no one can replace them no matter how hard you look you will always love them. At the end of the day he will always have a place in my heart and I'm just grateful I got to meet him and help him out.

Back