Lost my long time friend early this year.

It happened a few months ago, but I figure it'd be nice to make a post here for her.

Without revealing any major info, medical complications came up and we had to make an emergency trip to the vet and surgery was planned, but during the operation it was determined that she wasn't able to be saved and was put down.

She was an incredible dog and she had a great long life, with such an amazing personality. I'm genuinely so happy that I got to say my last goodbyes to her and I was always scared that I wouldn't be around when the inevitable day arrived.

I don't cry much, but when news came back from the vet on what happened, I honestly haven't cried as hard as I did. Even a few days after that, things weren't easy.

I truly loved her and I like to think she did too.

All that's important is the quality time you both spend in your whole lives. Hopefully you got something to remember her by.
Yeah, I have a bandana of hers that we used to put cold water on when it got hot out to help her cool off, along with some of her toys. I also have some ink prints of her paw that I made a while ago which I plan on getting a tattoo of, so part of her is always with me no matter what.

Yeah, I have a bandana of hers that we used to put cold water on when it got hot out to help her cool off, along with some of her toys. I also have some ink prints of her paw that I made a while ago which I plan on getting a tattoo of, so part of her is always with me no matter what.
You got any pictures or videos to remember her also?

Yeah, a fair amount of them from over the years. I did some digging in an old hard-drive of mine and found a bunch of pictures from when she was very young
Backups on back ups regardless of content quality or erotic or normal.

Every moment you spent with that individual must be saved because it can never be reclaimed.

Back