Losing a good friend

Mark_J

Lurker
My grandma's dog, Lasp, is being put down tomorrow. He's old and sick, and it's his time. But it still hurts. I remember playing tug-of-war with him in the yard when he was still relatively young. I remember lay down with him to bask in the summer sun. It really hurts that those times are over. He was my awakening to the fact I was a zoo. And I'm just sad that he's going to be gone in a couple hours. I'll be losing a good friend. Rest in peace Lasp.

I'm so sorry for your loss it's always hard when the ones that started it all leaves us. There's a lot of memories and emotions and mixed feelings that get thrown around. I hope you pull through fairly quickly so that things can get back to normal. If you need someone to talk about it with I'm not logging off anytime soon.

Yes, they move too quickly. But it is good he had a full live on the same home with loving people and made his way to be old.

I am sure he already gave you all he should and much more. Be sure to be at his side remembering the good times this last hours.

*hugs*

One of the misfortunes we humans have accumulated is that we out-live our companions.

Back