Looking to talk to guys that have been fully knotted!

My first time was all I could have hoped for. After years of flakes and plans falling through I finally connected with a willing owner. We rendezvoused at a coffee shop where he basically checked me out to make sure I was safe, then he drove me to his house. I could head dogs barking and got pretty excited. I had worn a butt plug, per his suggestion, and had cleaned myself out so I was prepared. Into his house and there was a blanket and pillow on the floor and a big Rottweiler walking around. I stripped and sat on a chair while the Rottie came up to me and began licking my cock. The owner motioned me to the blanket where I got down on all fours.
Over came the Rottie and he immediately mounted my back. He was huge, his weight pushing me down onto my forearms. He found my hole and pushed his cock in, gripping me tightly and powerfully around my hips. I was mesmerized, realizing I’d finally accomplished my dream. The Rottie fucked me and I could feel the knot growing until I was finally tied to him. His cock pulsed as he bred me thoroughly. At times he would shift and I could feel the knot pulling at me, almost but not quite coming out. After about fifteen minutes (which seemed like forever!) he pulled out with a gush of dog cum spraying the backs of my legs. I stood up shakily and almost immediately another spurt of doggie sperm came shooting out of me. After cleaning that up, then came another squirt out. I had been well and deeply bred by this powerful yet gentle Rottweiler.

My first time was all I could have hoped for. After years of flakes and plans falling through I finally connected with a willing owner. We rendezvoused at a coffee shop where he basically checked me out to make sure I was safe, then he drove me to his house. I could head dogs barking and got pretty excited. I had worn a butt plug, per his suggestion, and had cleaned myself out so I was prepared. Into his house and there was a blanket and pillow on the floor and a big Rottweiler walking around. I stripped and sat on a chair while the Rottie came up to me and began licking my cock. The owner motioned me to the blanket where I got down on all fours.
Over came the Rottie and he immediately mounted my back. He was huge, his weight pushing me down onto my forearms. He found my hole and pushed his cock in, gripping me tightly and powerfully around my hips. I was mesmerized, realizing I’d finally accomplished my dream. The Rottie fucked me and I could feel the knot growing until I was finally tied to him. His cock pulsed as he bred me thoroughly. At times he would shift and I could feel the knot pulling at me, almost but not quite coming out. After about fifteen minutes (which seemed like forever!) he pulled out with a gush of dog cum spraying the backs of my legs. I stood up shakily and almost immediately another spurt of doggie sperm came shooting out of me. After cleaning that up, then came another squirt out. I had been well and deeply bred by this powerful yet gentle Rottweiler.
Sounds like a dream come true. I'm still looking for my first time.

That sounds so hot......wish that I could find a friend that would help me out for the first time!

Please let me know how was the first time and where were you!
've long identified as a gay and occasionally bisexual man but I've been involved with male dogs since I was i was about **teen years old. I finally crossed that line and was knotted while living away from home and going to college. It's taken me years of sexual activity to come to terms with my instinctive urge to be knotted by alpha natured male canines.

Last edited:
My first time was with my neighbor's large mutt. He was chained up by his kennel and when I showed he mounted me before he was fully hard, got a favorable angle and shoved his long cock balls deep into my ass. The feeling when he swelled up was incredible and painful at first - I felt helpless and knew we were locked together for awhile. When he turned I was scared but we managed to stay connected and for 20 minutes or so I could feel his pulsing cock inside me. He filled me up with an incredible amount of cum and I went home wet and sore and couldn't wait to experience it again.

My first time with a dog my friends wife talk me into being a b**** for her Pitbull. My friend he was not into it so he did not know. She would call me up tell me if she needs a little entertainment, Anyways it usually consisted of me coming over playing with the dog sucking on them with a little and then let him penetrate me. Although the one time she tied me down so I could not move and let her Pitbull have me. I felt like such a helpless b**** I wanted it more. I love this sensation of the knot inside me and it turns me on so much when it's coming out stretching open my ass spilling cum. I would sometimes keep a dish between my legs to catch any cum leaking out of my so I could drink it.

My first time was with my own wolfdog. It wasn't even immediately intentional to get knotted but I loved it quite a bit. I could go further into detail, but I will refrain to for the time being.

great story....woul like to work up to take the knot did a st bernard cock......

What a fantastic first time. Do you have any advice for a newbie trying to connect with a owner. to establish a friendship and hopefully more?

What a fantastic first time. Do you have any advice for a newbie trying to connect with a owner. to establish a friendship and hopefully more?
Participate in the community by posting. Develop relationships slowly & carefully. Expect disappointments & but be patient. Above all, be cautious. The consequences of trusting the wrong person can be devastating. Best of luck to you!

Participate in the community by posting. Develop relationships slowly & carefully. Expect disappointments & but be patient. Above all, be cautious. The consequences of trusting the wrong person can be devastating. Best of luck to you!
Thanks!

I have yet to experience this and I certainly can't wait for that moment. I did however attempt to many years ago when I was in high school. When the family was away I'd go into the garage where the dog stayed, I'd play with his cock, jack him off, make him hard, hump him, etc . and a few times tried to get him to mount me but the dog was too dumb and I never got to get fucked so perhaps now in the future, that would be awesome!

I have yet to experience this and I certainly can't wait for that moment. I did however attempt to many years ago when I was in high school. When the family was away I'd go into the garage where the dog stayed, I'd play with his cock, jack him off, make him hard, hump him, etc . and a few times tried to get him to mount me but the dog was too dumb and I never got to get fucked so perhaps now in the future, that would be awesome!
I am looking for my first time also

My first experience was around 14 with family black lab / shepard mix. I had had him on my back several items with no luck. Then I pulled back his sheath and off he went. Hit the target in several tries and buried it deep. Not knowing what to expect, last about 15 seconds went to stand up and ripped out the knot. Hurt a lot, but learnt a lot. After several days of healing, the next several times I kept the knot stayed under the sheath.

I was hooked at this point, we tied properly and I was his bitch. After several short ties and still sexual frustrated, I learnt and got him comfortable for me to ride him. After doggy style I could lay him down and stuff the knot back in my ass and wiggle to restart him. If I kept wiggling and tugging twerking on his cock, I would be so stuffed with his cock it was not coming out. After 20 plus minutes and several positions I would masturbate and cum all over him.

He also enjoyed and he knew he was getting lucky, I would wear his collar while he fucked me.
My first knot was with a lab mix and I too had no idea about the knot. After he was on me for a little I thought I heard someone coming so I stood up and he ripped out. A few days later I wanted to play with him but I wasn’t healed, so I took him in my mouth. When he finished that was the first time I saw how big he really was.

My first knot was with a lab mix and I too had no idea about the knot. After he was on me for a little I thought I heard someone coming so I stood up and he ripped out. A few days later I wanted to play with him but I wasn’t healed, so I took him in my mouth. When he finished that was the first time I saw how big he really was.
That had to be painful

First knot was a black lab. Took a while to work up to it but have been enjoying it ever since.

To expand on what Keltictex said above regarding caution. As an owner, I'm cautious too. We all are. If you find an owner who isn't - RUN. I enjoy the lifestyle, and also enjoy sharing it. But people who come on too strong in messages/kik/whatever throw up red flags and aren't getting an invite. I've had fun with plenty of people from BF and from here. BUT for every person who comes over I've probably told 20 that it isn't going to happen. It has to be right for everyone involved, and discretion must be of the highest priority for obvious reasons.

When you find someone local to you and start talking with them, tell them that you're new. Thats absolutely alright and 99% of owners are more than happen to help you with your first experience. I love it. The most annoying thing is to go back and forth for 20 messages about how someone knows exactly what they want and how they want it to happen because of how experienced they are only to find out after wasting a bunch of my time they've got no experience at all.

Another thing. Go into it with a very open mind. "I want to get knotted" - Alright, we can work with that. Every animal is different and I can guide you through the steps with mine to make that happen. As can just about every owner. If you go into it with a hyperspecific order of events leading up to it you're in for a bad time. The animal you're meeting doesn't care about some hot super scripted fantasy you have. You're just setting yourself up for failure. Also, animals have their own personalities, that's why we love them. No two animals are going to act alike.

So be open minded, know what your limits are, be open with the owner about your limits, what you'd like to accomplish. Be open to their input, they've done it before, you haven't. That being said, trust your gut 100% of the time. If something doesn't sound right, it probably isn't and I can guarantee it isn't worth the risk. Always go with your gut.

First time, I was 18. Dogsitting a Dalamatian for family friend. Not a great idea but was before nanny cams. Had read about the knot, but nothing prepares you for it. Was dragged around the kitchen for 20 minutes or so. Was intense, but I'll be honest -- first time comes with lots of emotions, including shame and guilt.

First knot was a black lab. Took a while to work up to it but have been enjoying it ever since.

To expand on what Keltictex said above regarding caution. As an owner, I'm cautious too. We all are. If you find an owner who isn't - RUN. I enjoy the lifestyle, and also enjoy sharing it. But people who come on too strong in messages/kik/whatever throw up red flags and aren't getting an invite. I've had fun with plenty of people from BF and from here. BUT for every person who comes over I've probably told 20 that it isn't going to happen. It has to be right for everyone involved, and discretion must be of the highest priority for obvious reasons.

When you find someone local to you and start talking with them, tell them that you're new. Thats absolutely alright and 99% of owners are more than happen to help you with your first experience. I love it. The most annoying thing is to go back and forth for 20 messages about how someone knows exactly what they want and how they want it to happen because of how experienced they are only to find out after wasting a bunch of my time they've got no experience at all.

Another thing. Go into it with a very open mind. "I want to get knotted" - Alright, we can work with that. Every animal is different and I can guide you through the steps with mine to make that happen. As can just about every owner. If you go into it with a hyperspecific order of events leading up to it you're in for a bad time. The animal you're meeting doesn't care about some hot super scripted fantasy you have. You're just setting yourself up for failure. Also, animals have their own personalities, that's why we love them. No two animals are going to act alike.

So be open minded, know what your limits are, be open with the owner about your limits, what you'd like to accomplish. Be open to their input, they've done it before, you haven't. That being said, trust your gut 100% of the time. If something doesn't sound right, it probably isn't and I can guarantee it isn't worth the risk. Always go with your gut.
So well put! This is exactly the kind of wisdom we need to hear. Thanks for being a kind and generous owner.

Thank your advice was perfect.
Hopefully I can find an owner with your mindset. I also want to thank you for helping people’s dreams come true

Back