Looking into what it takes to be a (dog) owner, advice?

Sissyinheat

Tourist
Hi there, I’m 26 from the Midwest USA. I can say I’ve had zoo type attractions/feelings for almost 10 years. Mostly little things that didn’t amount to much. Family terrier used to lick me, mostly my rear. I loved that dog very much but never was able to get one since moving out of moms house.
Lately I’ve been more intrigued by the idea of a male dog for a companion.
That being said, Ideally this companion would also make love to me. I have no clue where to start, and experienced owners advice would be great.

I’m 6’3, born male, bottom, femboy type. Usually have roommates.

Hi there, I’m 26 from the Midwest USA. I can say I’ve had zoo type attractions/feelings for almost 10 years. Mostly little things that didn’t amount to much. Family terrier used to lick me, mostly my rear. I loved that dog very much but never was able to get one since moving out of moms house.
Lately I’ve been more intrigued by the idea of a male dog for a companion.
That being said, Ideally this companion would also make love to me. I have no clue where to start, and experienced owners advice would be great.

I’m 6’3, born male, bottom, femboy type. Usually have roommates.
It is probably healthy to realize that sex is going to amount for about 10% of what you do with your dog. The rest is going to be absolutely ordinary dog keeping stuff. And this includes fun and also all the bad stuff. You must be prepared to pay for vet care, emergencies and unexpected events. Like your dog having diarrhea every two hours through the night on Monday in the winter. (that happened). Keeping a dog costs a fair bit of money provided you want to feed him quality food and keep him healthy.
You will also need to train some basic obedience which means finding a good dog school and attending there for a few years, this also includes socialization with other dogs and people and situations. All of this is made a little more difficult by having an intact male.
Depending on the size of your dog you might need to take him for long walks multiple times a day every day and in almost any weather.
You should also prepare for the small but still existent possibility of your dog not being into having sex with you. And you should definitely prepare for the fact that not everything you might have dreamed up about the sex will be possible.

Based on this you want to select a breed and size that fits your lifestyle and possibilities and only after that start thinking about his eventual dick size. :D

Wise words! You have to be committed to priding the best home you can for him. Pay him attention, take care of him and everything else will take care of itself.

if you are not committed, don’t get one. He is much more than just a sex object

While it is true that you should have some money and also have to care for him like discussed above don't let that discourage you. It's all doable. Many people have dogs that are not rich, have a big property and often even have a day job taking them 10 hours away from their dog or dogs a day. Having a loving home is still what a dog needs most and even if it's not perfect it's still better than say living in a kennel as someones sports toy or store of value for the wrong kind of breeder or getting killed because nobody wants him... But one thing you really need is patience.

A lot of things do not matter like money and all that. The comittment needs to made up front to take care of him and provide a nice home with love and attention.

if you can provide a loving home, be attentive and take care of him, everything else will work out just fine

It is probably healthy to realize that sex is going to amount for about 10% of what you do with your dog. The rest is going to be absolutely ordinary dog keeping stuff. And this includes fun and also all the bad stuff. You must be prepared to pay for vet care, emergencies and unexpected events. Like your dog having diarrhea every two hours through the night on Monday in the winter. (that happened). Keeping a dog costs a fair bit of money provided you want to feed him quality food and keep him healthy.
You will also need to train some basic obedience which means finding a good dog school and attending there for a few years, this also includes socialization with other dogs and people and situations. All of this is made a little more difficult by having an intact male.
Depending on the size of your dog you might need to take him for long walks multiple times a day every day and in almost any weather.
You should also prepare for the small but still existent possibility of your dog not being into having sex with you. And you should definitely prepare for the fact that not everything you might have dreamed up about the sex will be possible.

Based on this you want to select a breed and size that fits your lifestyle and possibilities and only after that start thinking about his eventual dick size. :D

Thank you for your in depth response! I am aware that sex isn’t a promise and that it’s a mere sliver of what having a dog can be. I’m a cat owner now, and don’t even know if owning a dog is possible for me right now.
I work more than one job and sometimes have trouble with keeping up still. It’s sort of hard to get a decent place that allows dogs around here as well. I’m worried I couldn’t get a puppy as I work sometimes 14 hours a day, sometimes 7-8. I also worry about his behavior around another animal/roommates. I have never had a dog of my own and it’s seem daunting but rewarding.
Are there dogs that come to mind that might suit that sort of life style?

That is hard to tell because breed characteristics are not 100% accurate. It depends on what you are able to offer. If you have a backyard for example, then being away for a long time is less of a problem. But leaving your dog home for 14 hours is no very good.

That is hard to tell because breed characteristics are not 100% accurate. It depends on what you are able to offer. If you have a backyard for example, then being away for a long time is less of a problem. But leaving your dog home for 14 hours is no very good.
Normally I wouldn’t be gone for 14 hours without a break to go home let him out, give him a few minutes attention. I’m not sure if that is still an issue or not.

To be honest recommending someone a dog based on the very limited information you get like this is very hard. You will have to judge your situation youself. Maybe borrow a dog for a few days from a friend.

respectfully, ive never met a single self professed sissy fem boy that was responsible enough to own a dog. thats not meant to be insulting.. to me its honestly confusing as to WHY NOT. it seems like a male dog would be the perfect contribution to your lifestyle. not only do you get pounded by the dog, but youd attract other guys who wanted to hop onto that bandwagon with both feet.

but then again, maybe thats why ive never heard from one online here. anyone who has one and lives that lifestyle is topo busy getting fucked.

I swear to god if i was bi or gay it would be like doggy fight club outside my house with dudes standing rank for days and days out on the front walk just pledging commitment to get in...

personally, i dont know what it would be like to not have animals...

id imagine it would make flying in airplanes easier....

probably not as fun tho.,

I’m worried I couldn’t get a puppy as I work sometimes 14 hours a day, sometimes 7-8. I also worry about his behavior around another animal/roommates. I have never had a dog of my own and it’s seem daunting but rewarding.
Are there dogs that come to mind that might suit that sort of life style?

This isnt actually a problem...

Its a common misconception that dogs are 'NOT ALLOWED' in many common places. Particularly, WORK, RENTALS, and FRIENDS HOMES.

This is **NOT TRUE**

theres no invisible barrier that blocks your dog. where ever you go, you bring him with! easy peezy.

and when people say you have to quit /move out if you bring your dog, just call their bluff.

its a great way to judge your actual value as an employee, tennant or friend.

if you + your amazing dog are not equal or greater value then the other average joe, sans dog then.. well.. youre not a very good one.,

shrugs..

right?

9 out of 10 times.. theyll begrudgingly accept your dog and learn to love him.

for the other ten percent... I made my boy a solar powered / air conditioned fifth wheel teardrop trailer.

easy peazy..

i mean if you had family or roommates with animals it could be different.. but... i dont care for leaving my dog with either.. frankly.

if you cant identify with this level of demented reality, getting a dog so you can get your ass pounded out intermittently, maybe, may not be the best decesion.

Back