Looking for someone!

Finn99

Lurker
Hey guys! Last night, on Omegle of all things, I talked with a woman named Allison and we really hit it off. But go figure. The site lost connection before we could exchange info and keep in touch. I'd love some help if anyone thinks this sounds familiar!
I'm Elliot, 23, transmasc and afab. from the widwest. We talks about your doberman, your daughters, and how much we wished we lived closer.

Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Hey guys! Last night, on Omegle of all things, I talked with a woman named Allison and we really hit it off. But go figure. The site lost connection before we could exchange info and keep in touch. I'd love some help if anyone thinks this sounds familiar!
I'm Elliot, 23, transmasc and afab. from the widwest. We talks about your doberman, your daughters, and how much we wished we lived closer.

Thank you!
Was she trans?

No, not that I'm aware of. Tbh i'm not too hopeful of finding her, but figured this would be a good place to try
Ah yes, dear Allison lost touch with you, so she spent the night with my bedmates and I. She was incredible. Quite a screamer, and a wet one too, Allison was, and begged for more and more. She would have kept cumming, but she passed out and fell asleep.
Don't worry. She was in loving hands, and might even be able to crawl out of bed sometime today.

(Seriously, I'm sure she'll catch back up with you on that site.)

Back