Looking for good dog dildo

I have and bottom out on the 'huge thick dog dildo' from the first link. It is a really nice size and when the knot finally pops in it's filling. I love slamming as deep as I can then pulling it almost all the way out again to get the extra pressure against my prostate when I bottom out again. Does a really good job at milking me.

Hi! I am looking for a more advanced dog toy, Possibly maybe one that vibrates or does some fun stuff?:)
I haven't seen a vibrating dog dildo in years... pretty sure that company that made it doesn't exist anymore which is a damn shame. They did some innovative stuff

Bad dragon Rex with cumtube.
I second this - I went Large, custom color (the life-accurate coloring), medium firm with cumtube and auction cup. I almost haven't gotten off of it since it arrived a couple of days ago.
Inasmuch as sex toys are supposed to mimic the sensation of real sex, this is easily the best toy I've ever owned of hundreds. I put off buying from BD for years bc of the price tag, and I regret every day I waited to get Rex.

I totally see the appeal of an inflatable knot, though, so when I inevitably purchase a second canine dildo, I may go the bigshocked route or similar. Got to know how well they're able to replicate THAT feeling 😳

I have 2 vixens from elypseart. Was hoping to connect them w the wife. She never wanted to as vixen is too long for her to take the knot. So would need to go down a couple sizes in length.
The knot when inflated pushes it deep when it gets in. Anally for me... zero issue as its flexible and makes the turn no sweat. Vaginally for her.. too long.
We also have a large TYV from strange bedfellas. They have a website, and mostly advertise the drops on twit. They dont always have a lot in stock as they go fast. Prices great, and we have 5 or 6 of their models. Colors and quality blows bad dragon out of the water.
The large TYV we have is amazing. Soft, great shape. Has a nice shaft shape so it sorta locks in.. and then the knot... unf. Its wow. Just wow. But..... it does not inflate or vibrate.
Large length is too long for the wife to take the knot fully. So gonna get a med for her. I can take the knot fully, on the large, and its... wow.
(Also they have other toys like ohdan that are amazing to ride for either of us)

I usually try to only lurk, but, I have to say these are all literal garbage recommendations. None of the toys listed on these links are made of body safe materials. I would only recommend (personally) glass or PLATINUM silicone. Anything called 'Liquid/Jelly Silicone' or any variation is some PVC BS.
https://dangerouslilly.com/2018/03/body-safe-sex-toy-2/

Please do your own research, people! Buy from reputable sources. Etsy is 50/50(IMO) on quality as it depends on the seller obviously. EE is ALWAYS my personal recommendation as they are top-notch (IMO) on Price-to-quality. EE>BD
https://www.exotic-erotics.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=51_36

I usually try to only lurk, but, I have to say these are all literal garbage recommendations. None of the toys listed on these links are made of body safe materials. I would only recommend (personally) glass or PLATINUM silicone. Anything called 'Liquid/Jelly Silicone' or any variation is some PVC BS.
https://dangerouslilly.com/2018/03/body-safe-sex-toy-2/

Please do your own research, people! Buy from reputable sources. Etsy is 50/50(IMO) on quality as it depends on the seller obviously. EE is ALWAYS my personal recommendation as they are top-notch (IMO) on Price-to-quality. EE>BD
https://www.exotic-erotics.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=51_36
I've been hit up on social media with other sites selling the same toys. If you can buy it on Amazon or eBay at a low price chances are these are low quality toys. I'd rather stick to Bad Dragon or EE.

I've been hit up on social media with other sites selling the same toys. If you can buy it on Amazon or eBay at a low price chances are these are low quality toys. I'd rather stick to Bad Dragon or EE.
Agreed on this but i do like the ones from elypse only because the knot on them can inflate and grow like a real dogs so when you do that you are really tied. :)

Back