Looking for a big dog? (questions)

MISTRESSC

BANNED
I am looking into what kind of dog breed I should get? I Have 4 chihuahuas already (1 tragically passed away last week..)

I've spent over $1200 so far for my lost pup, So the breed I purchase in the future cant be too expensive..

What kind of advice do you suggest in purchasing a larger dog? thats good with small ones? (I dont want a great dane that could squish them)

When i was 14 or so I let my 2 labs fuck me, They were great (they didnt knot i stopped- was too scared) So I have been thinking about getting a lab again..

I am looking into what kind of dog breed I should get? I Have 4 chihuahuas already (1 tragically passed away last week..)

I've spent over $1200 so far for my lost pup, So the breed I purchase in the future cant be too expensive..

What kind of advice do you suggest in purchasing a larger dog? thats good with small ones? (I dont want a great dane that could squish them)

When i was 14 or so I let my 2 labs fuck me, They were great (they didnt knot i stopped- was too scared) So I have been thinking about getting a lab again..
Labs are great dogs, usually friendly with other dogs and very boisterous ?

Tbh it really depends on the personality of the big dog. Some big dogs love smaller dogs and some don't. You just need to see if they are a good fit together

Labs and other can get along. Puts have a nice coxk and knot but might not be friendly with others. I would look for a lab mix.

My vote goes to a German Shepherd, mainly because I'm biased and love them but if you ask a lot of experienced zoo's they will tell you German Shepherds are some of the best lovers. They are highly intelligent and relatively easy to train too and with proper socialization they can be great with little dogs.

Yes, my vote goes to GSD. Best looking breed and perfect lover IMO. I'm in love with their large cocks, too

Actually, you would be surprised at how gentile, and careful dogs like great danes, mastiff, or saint bernard can be with very small dogs. Mine adore my cousins pomeranian/yorkie. He is smaller than their squeak toys, but they will let him walk all over them.

Labs are good and so are German Shepherds. A Rhodesian Ridgeback is a great dog with unique attributes. All are good as personal stud dogs. If you get one, do take the knot. You won’t be disappointed.

Back