Longtime Lurker finally coming clean

KnitJenn

Tourist
Hello everyone,
I'm KnitJenn, and I've been a longtime lurker here on Zooville and on Beast Forum. I've just recently accepted the fact that I'm a Zoosexual. I've even gone so far as to sign up and get verified on ArtofZoo.
I can't remember how all of this first caught my interest. I was in my early 20's, and was wrestling with my sexuality and being single in general. I'm still single, simply because I'm a picky bitch who doesn't take bullshit from anyone. I can remember browsing Beast Forum, saving the videos, watching them while I masturbated, then delete them the next day out of a feeling of overwhelming guilt and paranoia.
I've moved past those feelings of guilt and shame, and onto accepting my attractions, but not willing to do anything about them.
That was until I found the boar/female videos here! I didn't know that was even possible, and I think that was the catalyst that moved me to actively pursue my desires and sexuality. That's why I joined ArtofZoo. Not as a dis for here, but they have a system of verification that they strive to keep pretty strict. The only two types of people who can be verified are Owners and Females, which I personally like. Here, it's seems like more of a shot in the dark that you'll find an actual owner, and not a creep or bot.
I love how informative this site is. That's one of the things that made me bookmark here. I'm glad Zooville is here, especially after Beast Forum shut down.
If you'd like to chat, check out my bio for my FAQ, but I'd be open to any and all intelligent and polite conversations!
KnitJenn

Welcome to this place! Also I'm very happy for you that you finally accepted what you really are. I knew that I had trouble for a long time accepting myself for what I do and what I like but since I did it really made it easier for me :)

Welcome home, KnitJenn. And shot in the dark though it may be, the "fake" profiles, I guess you'd call them, are only disappointing, at least it seems to me, to those looking for something other than their own personal acceptance in a zoo-friendly atmosphere and the camaraderie of finding like-minded souls. This site, by far, scratches *that* itch for me -- being in a place where I can talk to folks who are "normal," everyday people like me, who happen to also be zoo-inclined, to whatever degree.

Are their "fake" owners and females here? Oh, no doubt. But I don't even really notice them much. There're just so many, many other people here I love to hear from, talk to, read about, that I can adopt a general attitude of "live and let live." I'm getting what I want here, so... I'm not losing anything at all by letting them fill whatever void it is they need to fill. Some of them, you know, are just really, really lonely, and some are maybe emotionally needy. I don't think most are malicious, really. Not out to hurt anyone. They're just... they just need something they can't put their finger on, and this is doing it for them, I guess.

That isn't saying I don't get reactive sometimes when I see people with an agenda I don't agree with. But for the most part, c'est la vie. This is a community and as such, not everyone here is "just like me." But some "get me." And I get them. They're the ones I come to see.

Welcome to you! And may your membership here bring you what *you* need. Cheers!

Blue

PS: Check out the forum threads on verification like this one. The rationale for why this community does *not* require verification of females (or owners, or anyone else) is very enlightening and I agree with the resolution of the admins *not* to require verification, though people are free to self-verify themselves anyway they want. (No need to repeat it all here. I'll go look for them and post the links here in an edit if I find them quick).

Edit: Hyperlinked text above to a thorough discussion in the forums here on the topic of verification. For convenience of those interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!!! I find that artofzoo/zooskool is more informative than zooville. I love how they provide real personal insights behind the K9 kink. A couple of there new videos are wonderfully produced with one of them interviewing the petgirl after her scene. Hers, Stray X, Lise and Vixens feelings and thoughts about K9 shows how similar yet very different knotty girls are. ArtOfZoo films gorgeous women having sex with animals yet they're respectful to the petgirls and female forum members. I would spend more time reading articles and blog posts there than looking for owners here. ArtOfZoo for the most part respects canine world.

Hello and welcome to the community KnitJenn , it is very nice to meet you. I really hope you enjoy yourself here and make plenty of new friends. ;)

Hello and welcome. When in doubt, assume that no one is who they say they are.

Hello everyone,
I'm KnitJenn, and I've been a longtime lurker here on Zooville and on Beast Forum. I've just recently accepted the fact that I'm a Zoosexual. I've even gone so far as to sign up and get verified on ArtofZoo.
I can't remember how all of this first caught my interest. I was in my early 20's, and was wrestling with my sexuality and being single in general. I'm still single, simply because I'm a picky bitch who doesn't take bullshit from anyone. I can remember browsing Beast Forum, saving the videos, watching them while I masturbated, then delete them the next day out of a feeling of overwhelming guilt and paranoia.
I've moved past those feelings of guilt and shame, and onto accepting my attractions, but not willing to do anything about them.
That was until I found the boar/female videos here! I didn't know that was even possible, and I think that was the catalyst that moved me to actively pursue my desires and sexuality. That's why I joined ArtofZoo. Not as a dis for here, but they have a system of verification that they strive to keep pretty strict. The only two types of people who can be verified are Owners and Females, which I personally like. Here, it's seems like more of a shot in the dark that you'll find an actual owner, and not a creep or bot.
I love how informative this site is. That's one of the things that made me bookmark here. I'm glad Zooville is here, especially after Beast Forum shut down.
If you'd like to chat, check out my bio for my FAQ, but I'd be open to any and all intelligent and polite conversations!
KnitJenn

Hi and welcome KnitJenn
I am a woman of 28year I am the owner of four English Mastiff. I started exploring my dog's interest 7 years ago now I have been permanently active for almost 5 years,

I hope you enjoy the forum:love:

Hey Jen...glad to meet you and for you to come out and start endulging in your desires...say hi and would love to get to know you ☺️

Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,
KnitJenn
Hey girl 🙋‍♀️

"saving the videos, watching them while I masturbated, then delete them the next day out of a feeling of overwhelming guilt and paranoia."

god! I was like that :O I think is the guilt of probably watching something wrong (religious beliefs u_u)

So amazing that you finaly found yourself that your true passion is in zoosexuality.The boar thing is extramly hot when i watch too. Ive been in this lifestyle for a wile, i am a owner 45 M live in NNJ, my true passion is watching and helping her with my dog having blasting moments. I think it is the highest sexual erosion for me when i setisfy foman in this way. Chears and welcome to this board.
Hello everyone,
KnitJenn

Back