Long wear knotting dildo help

smallbear

Lurker
So I'm trying to get the best bang for my buck for a knotting toy I can have in while I go about my day. The one I have is nice but isn't really as big as I want.

I have
https://twintailcreations.com/products/jake-the-stout-werewolf in medium and I could get it in the next size up but I've also been looking at the elypseart toys and wondering if the magic model would work. If that one is also good for long term wear then that would be even better since I could just get it with a cum tube.

My question, I guess, is does anyone know of a different knotting dildo/plug that's good for long term wear?

Bad dragon has a really good model called Rex I wear that sometimes up to 6hrs and it is fine I’ve had it for two years now and it has a cumtube the knot locks is nice and tight I normally have to give it a good pull to disengage the knot I have a medium size and it does me good

Bad dragon has a really good model called Rex I wear that sometimes up to 6hrs and it is fine I’ve had it for two years now and it has a cumtube the knot locks is nice and tight I normally have to give it a good pull to disengage the knot I have a medium size and it does me good
Ohhhhh, looked at it and that looks very choice! Unfortunately bd closes up for custom orders SO fast now I'll have to wait a while to get it

Back