Long Term Lurker..Think I May Fix That!

lhu05131

Tourist
Hey all!

So I've been a loooonnggg term lurker on these boards (think BF days level). I periodically would fall back into the fantasy, post once or twice...then run away.

Then lock down happened, and I made a "fuck it, I'm an ex-kinkster with a wife and kids" profile on fetlife. Honesty I made some of the best mates I have on there. I can be myself and have some chat, it's amazing and it's therapy.... but I can't always be exactly myself can I?!

So after that success story I figure what the hell. I'm me, and I'd love to say hi! This time it isn't fantasy, I'll never act or fall deeper, but I'd love to chat to people on here. So yea, that's me...happy to explain more if anyone fancies, if not stay safe, be kind and happy perving all!

Cú x

Don't be a coward and get yourself out there, fool! And welcome to the forum. :D

Haha, Christ ok 😂 It only took me 10 years to get to this stage!

Thanks for the welcome, I'm Cú (fae Cú-Sith), a mid 30's bloke from the Western isles of Scotland.

Does that count as getting out there??
Don't be a coward and get yourself out there, fool! And welcome to the forum. :D

Haha, Christ ok 😂 It only took me 10 years to get to this stage!

Thanks for the welcome, I'm Cú (fae Cú-Sith), a mid 30's bloke from the Western isles of Scotland.

Does that count as getting out there??
Damn good start. Grab life by the horns my man, you're in your mid 30s and it's time to make the earth your bitch! 😈

Damn good start. Grab life by the horns my man, you're in your mid 30s and it's time to make the earth your bitch! 😈
Haha umm...yea...I'm married with 2 kids who are the single most important thing in my life 😅

I'm playing the 2nd life chat but there's limits! I'm happy with my lot, but wouldn't mind some other folk to talk to who disagree/I can live vicariously through 😂

Haha umm...yea...I'm married with 2 kids who are the single most important thing in my life 😅

I'm playing the 2nd life chat but there's limits! I'm happy with my lot, but wouldn't mind some other folk to talk to who disagree/I can live vicariously through 😂
I see I've made an erroneous presumption. Well now. :oops:

Your post made me smile - I just joined and immediately posted my only story so far and I usually am only a lurker. It took a lot to actually make the post 😅
Well go you for working up the courage to join and post! You're story is really hot as well, wouldn't guess it was the first that you wrote!

Welcome from me as well, a fellow 10+ year lurker as well... including as you said BF days... but anyways I have been working on leaving my comfort zone too

Back