Long slim k9 dildo for learning to deep throat?

blipatron

Lurker
I want to learn to deep throat better, and would love a dog themed toy.

Ideally something on the slimmer side (think average human size) but maybe 8 or 9 inches or longer before the knot.

Any recommendations? I'm a mostly straight male looking to eventually deep throat a real human cock, but would
love the extra thrill of the dildo being a dog dildo.

Elypse Art has a few sizes of k9 toys. The vixen being the largest at 9". The nice thing about their toys are they all inflate. And have an option for a squirt tube. You can slowly release the air valve and pump it to simulate pulsing. A very well built product. But on the higher end. They're about $200. I have the vixen and its a very fun toy. Goop does build up in the squirter tube when using and it takes a touch longer to clean it up. So keep that in mind. I've never used the squirt feature and kinda wish I didn't get it. But you can also link multiples together on the same hand pump. Haven't done that but it could be fun if you wanted 2 or more on yourself or between 2 individuals.

Elypse Art has a few sizes of k9 toys. The vixen being the largest at 9". The nice thing about their toys are they all inflate. And have an option for a squirt tube. You can slowly release the air valve and pump it to simulate pulsing. A very well built product. But on the higher end. They're about $200. I have the vixen and its a very fun toy. Goop does build up in the squirter tube when using and it takes a touch longer to clean it up. So keep that in mind. I've never used the squirt feature and kinda wish I didn't get it. But you can also link multiples together on the same hand pump. Haven't done that but it could be fun if you wanted 2 or more on yourself or between 2 individuals.

Thanks for the suggestions! I’ve been leaning toward an Elypse Art so good to see confirmation.

I didn’t know you could link them which certainly adds interesting possibilities!

Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestions! I’ve been leaning toward an Elypse Art so good to see confirmation.

I didn’t know you could link them which certainly adds interesting possibilities!

Thanks!
I think they sell the fittings and tubing on their site. But you can also find that hardware at just about any big box hardware store. I think its 1/8" I.D. been awhile since I've looked so dont quote me on the tubing size.

Back