Lil Mew New to the community, only recently found out about all this and still very unsure and curious !

NaughtySnep

Tourist
Hello ! Nice to meet you all <3 I'm still trying to found myself and its what brought me here and idk if theres a being "Too young" for all this but, well im still almost 19, but i was definetly way too axious about making a first post here. I am still kinda scarred because of the whole legality of all this but I really wanted to learn more about this community that I've so far enjoy lurking in, I'm kinda sad that PM's arents open at first but I understand why and I'll try to make an effort to overcome my shyness and post at least for the minimal ammount. in the mean time I'm happy i managed to post this first message and feel free to pm for a chat !

I think that's vague enough. Just nice to know what side of the pond you're on. :)
I'm certainly open to chatting with you on any and all topics...

A little bit of caution with curiosity is a good mix to have here. Hopefully you can relax enough to enjoy the content 😉
Would like to DM when you're able...

Oh gosh i'd love to sure and i think I'll relax the more i interact here but i definitely already enjoy all the content here <3

Hey good that you joined. Hope you feel comfortable. Greetings from germany. Would like to dm you too when you are able. Take your time.

👋☺️

@NaughtySnep Welcome, to this wonderful community. I've only recently found this place myself and I feel really at home here and I hope you find that to be true too. Great job of getting over your fears and introducing yourself. That's a big step!

I can completely understand where you're coming from. I've been there so many times with my emotions, guilt and shame. It's an ongoing process for me, but I've at least come to terms with I know that I am into zoo. There is absolutely no denying it for me.

The only advice I can give is to be gentle on yourself relating to your feelings and take it slow and see where it leads you. If you ever want to talk about things, please feel free to DM when you have the ability.

@NaughtySnep Welcome, to this wonderful community. I've only recently found this place myself and I feel really at home here and I hope you find that to be true too. Great job of getting over your fears and introducing yourself. That's a big step!

I can completely understand where you're coming from. I've been there so many times with my emotions, guilt and shame. It's an ongoing process for me, but I've at least come to terms with I know that I am into zoo. There is absolutely no denying it for me.

The only advice I can give is to be gentle on yourself relating to your feelings and take it slow and see where it leads you. If you ever want to talk about things, please feel free to DM when you have the ability.
Thats some really good advice thank you >< I'd love to learn how you dealt with all this yeah, those are the exact feelings weighting on me lately but i think i'll be fine <3 i'll send you a message as soon as i can and thanks again a lot <3

Yes, that's right. But I found that when it switched over it took maybe 5 or so minutes for it to know it and unlock that for me. Don't worry, it'll happen.

Back