Life sized plush toys modified with sex toys?

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
I'm actually curious to see if anyone has modified a life sized plush toy to accommodate a sex toy? (Pics if you have one please.) :)

For me, I'd want to go as realistic with the plush toy as possible. Which means I'd have to get a non-commercial plush toy handmade.

An example would be modifying something like this... Hansa - Husky Plush Toy

1595702236889.png

To be able to have a sex toy like this... DIT - Two Hole Canine Sex Toy built into the plush.

1595702536956.png

Realistically, you'd have to sink a crap ton of money into something like this, so I doubt many people have done this. But when I was younger and without my doggy partner, I definitely was curious about trying to do something like this myself.

I put my two hole mare toy into an old rocking horse and it does the trick holds the two hole k9 toy and bad dragon Hazel as well nothing special just a hole.
I want to do it with the toy horse I had as a kid its big enough to stand behind I also want to make a zip up pocket to hold a toy and another big on under the saddle to store other toys. Trouble finding someone to do those mods without raising questions. I've seen those Hansa toys they're sweet but they're prices are a little much for me.

Back