Life if you weren't a zoophile

Do you have thoughts you want to go back?

• Yes (press button)

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm okay with my life

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Mixed emotions

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • I want to seek help

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • No (don't press button)

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

Godhorse77

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
Imagine you had a choice to go back in time you became a zoophile with a button, the date you first discovered it.

Do you often thought what your life could've been without being a zoophile?
I often wish I'd never discovered it from curiosity
Especially the fear and paranoia of people discovering and be known as "the shuck"

This isn't a personal attack, just interested to hear your belief and philosophy to understand better

I chose "other" as if I went back I'd still be a zoophile since I don't think it was a choice.
Worded differently, if I could just magic it away and suddently become a typical heterosexual or even homosexual male would I do it? I think I would. I love my dogs and I'm fine being who I am, no shame or self hate lefft, but life would be a whole lot less complex if I were more normal. Just the advantage of expected lifespan alone is enough to sell me on it.

Yes it is something that I can't be to open with others about and it has had it's moments like with the loss of a lover, when I hate that side of the equation. However their have been so many happy times and memories I would not have had if I did not have this as part of my life. I would not be the person I am today without my zoo side. Would I be just as happy with whatever life I ended up with if I was just a "normal" guy, who knows possibly, but it would be a very different life that is for sure as a number of key decisions were made in employment, the location where I live and some of the ways I spend what little free time I have.

So if I could go back I would tell myself 4 or 5 things and to hell with the space time continuum, but no I would not change my sexuality.

I wouldn't like to change my life i'm happy how it is. Only what i want is going back in the time and saying my 16yo person how much fun it will make with animals.

if i pushed the button life would be far easier but i still don't think i'd want to push the button. i enjoy life & being a zoo.

I wouldn't push that button, even with having to hide i live my zoosexuality well. It often gave me different perspectives on stuff that i could sometimes share.
If there was a button to make zoo accepted i'd push it...

I sometimes think about it, but honestly I wouldn’t be anywhere the person I am now if I did, so no I don’t think I would change it

On one hand life would be much easier for me. I'm a good looking guy and making friends is easy for me. If I weren't a zoo I'd have more drive to date and would probably be quite popular.

On the other hand, being involved in this community has made me much more knowledgeable and responsible as a dog owner. I'd be hard pressed not to change my life.

I'm mixed on it. I just want the best for my future animal companion and i would give more love then non zoos would if my future dog would desire it. But at the same time i fear for if i ever got found out would my life be fucked? And how do i make sure i actualy do the right thing for both my future pet and me

I'm mixed on it. I just want the best for my future animal companion and i would give more love then non zoos would if my future dog would desire it. But at the same time i fear for if i ever got found out would my life be fucked? And how do i make sure i actualy do the right thing for both my future pet and me
Well the fact you are asking these questions is a good start, it shows your thinking which will help you not make as many dumb mistakes that might expose you or your dog to the risk of people finding out by accident. And love and concern for your dog will help you to try and keep their wishes front of mind in any physical relationship should it develop down the track. It is those that never ask these questions you have, who never think about consequences that worry me, for both their and their animals safety and well being.

I struggled with the acceptance of my sexuality for years and I can say that I'm a happier person in that acceptance. With that said I don't blame anyone for how they feel; that's just how people are, they despise and fear that which they do not understand. That's why beautifully idiosyncratic communities like this one exist, for those that will never be understood.

I wouldn't attempt to change a part of me that came with the package. For me, I just am a zoophile, I didn't become one.

Nah, I wouldn't press it. I am what I am.

I could see myself being a normal heterosexual person and being absolutely fucking miserable with no drive or ambition.

Fuck that.

Had to pick other. I'm still looking for my first experience. The thought of committing such a taboo act always arouses me.

Back