Let's be honest: It's the dick size

du6721

Tourist
Alright so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here or on some other thread but anyways.
This is mainly directed to zoo/beast ladies. I've read quite a few posts about the experience some women have when mating with a dog.

Just curious, do you think the appeal and the enjoyment would be there had dog's had a small penis? Like let's say the size of a pinky finger?
Some women speak of the emotional connection they have with their dog but physicality is a huge factor in sex.
Honestly speaking I feel the appeal for most women (and men) is that dog's have big members and had that not been the case most experiences of sex with dogs would have been much less amusing and probably not appealing to most zoo women.

Admittedly as a man, the appeal for me quite frankly is in seeing the woman take the knot, get rammed by the dog, etc.
Though if the dog had a small member (let's say the size of a cat's member for instance) then a lot of the visual satisfaction would not be the same.

Sure the dog could use his tongue but that won't get the "connection" or intimacy I feel many zoo women talk about.

Curious about your thoughts.

Last edited:
got a feeling there would be a bit less fetishists if dogs weren't so well endowed... then again, to some the act of being with an animal might be what gets them off so i might be wrong.

got a feeling there would be a bit less fetishists if dogs weren't so well endowed... then again, to some the act of being with an animal might be what gets them off so i might be wrong.

There's never any one reason. It's usually all the reasons you can logically come up with based on human nature, desire and willingness to try something new. We like what we like, fuck justifying why.

There's never any one reason. It's usually all the reasons you can logically come up with based on human nature, desire and willingness to try something new. We like what we like, fuck justifying why.
yeah, you do have a point there... until you see pretty much everyone swoon over great danes

Okay but Samoyeds tho.

But yes, small cocks are cute too! Size matters to some degree, but flavor is what matters.

Had to google, IT'S SO FLUFFY!

As for flavor mattering, agreed. I love to lick and if something's off, nope, pass.
Though I'd say bottom line, everyone involved having a good time and a few orgasms is what matters.
What's the point in life if you're not enjoying it?

Had to google, IT'S SO FLUFFY!

As for flavor mattering, agreed. I love to lick and if something's off, nope, pass.
Though I'd say bottom line, everyone involved having a good time and a few orgasms is what matters.
What's the point in life if you're not enjoying it?

Oh my god, right? If the dick can't hit my prostate the tongue can get my lady dick off, and as long as the cock TASTES good I want it in my mouth. Plenty of ways for mutually pleasurable orgasms all around, regardless of genital type or size. As long as everyone who desires so cums.

Oh my god, right? If the dick can't hit my prostate the tongue can get my lady dick off, and as long as the cock TASTES good I want it in my mouth. Plenty of ways for mutually pleasurable orgasms all around, regardless of genital type or size. As long as everyone who desires so cums.

Where there's a will there's a way.
I feel like a sexual cheer leader, "Fuck being shy, get in here and get yours!"

There are people into animals purely sexually, purely emotionally, and everywhere in between. If the sex was no longer incredibly satisfying you would lose those who are only into it for the sex and some of the in between crowd. People who are only interested in watching would probably disappear entirely...But those of us emotionally attracted to animals? We'd make do.

DEAR MEN:

Most women don't have orgasms from just penetration. If the only skills you have is in your dick, then you are probably a really mediocre lover and she's lying to you or doesn't know better. Stop thinking that sex is about your penis. It isn't. If you think the only reason we love dogs is because of their dicks, you're wrong because you know you love dogs for more than just pussy.

Can't wait for this thread again in a few months. This is also coming from a girl who adores canine cock, and I'm telling you that my relationship comes long before I do and that sex is just a bonus. If I wanted a big dick I'd just grab a toy out of my closet or off of Bad Dragon. I get that you see women on here (including me) all like WOW DOG DICK :love::love::love::gsd_love: but that's posting sex posts on a sex forum.

DEAR MEN:

Most women don't have orgasms from just penetration. If the only skills you have is in your dick, then you are probably a really mediocre lover and she's lying to you or doesn't know better. Stop thinking that sex is about your penis. It isn't. If you think the only reason we love dogs is because of their dicks, you're wrong because you know you love dogs for more than just pussy.

Can't wait for this thread again in a few months. This is also coming from a girl who adores canine cock, and I'm telling you that my relationship comes long before I do and that sex is just a bonus. If I wanted a big dick I'd just grab a toy out of my closet or off of Bad Dragon. I get that you see women on here (including me) all like WOW DOG DICK :love::love::love::gsd_love: but that's posting sex posts on a sex forum.

Spitting straight up facts, tho. TBH I've found that most men can't satisfy me and its not because their dick isn't the right size, its because they think the dick does all the work.

DEAR MEN:

DEAR WOMEN:

For men sex is all about their dick. Penetrate, ejaculate jump off and chase the next gal. :rolleyes:
At least that seems to be the raw biological nature of a (typical) male. Anything else is either learning on the job (they don't teach this topic in school) or you are facing a soft spoken male that understands female humans and is on his way to his gay lover. :ROFLMAO:
So gals, if you are into boys, take the time and /share/tell/yell/tatoo/.. your desires with them. And boys, be a gentleman about it - listen, learn, enjoy and SHUT UP. :p

Core challenge seems to be from a male perspective, that every lady "likes" things differently. And you are supposed to figure it all out while having the ride of your life. So when looking at the learning curve a ladies has to take with their furry lover, why not invest a little time into a human male as well? And if the male is resistant to your teachings, dump him. :sneaky:

My minor thoughts on this topic
James

Dear women, (Katelyn)
Do you realize how complicated most of you are?? Most of the women I’ve slept with have literally been from one extreme to the next. I’ve had an ex that didn’t like oral, period. She said it felt funny. Wouldn’t even let me try, but didn’t mind finger play, especially while being fucked. And trust me, she came, as in put down a towel before hand, or your sleeping in a pool, or wreaking the couch lol.
I’ve had girls that didn’t like having their pussy fingered, but oral and dick was very welcome. One didn’t like her stomach being touched, others got off on a light caress... you are all so very different, just like everyone and being ticklish... some are, some aren’t at all. Same as being active while we fuck. Some are all over the place, while some simply roll over, spread their legs, and turn into a mattress back...
I think the worst part, is that most girls that don’t say anything about what they like or want. It’s like us guys are just supposed to know exactly what you want just by looking at you. Look around at the women on this site. Some are full out sluts, (not saying it as a bad thing) while others haven’t been laid in years, and have never touched an animal.
On the oral subject too. Unless I truly know you, oral doesn’t happen on the first date. I need to for a trust of some sort before any of that happens. I’m also no a guy who fucks anything that crosses my path, don’t share (partners) don’t do group things, and honestly get a little sicked out hearing about people talking about smegma, piss play, cum swapping etc... I honestly don’t do anal. Don’t like the smell of shit, and certainly don’t want it on my cock.
And no one believes size doesn’t matter... everyone has their preference. Im not huge, but I am well over the average, and some can’t handle the full length, while others could use another inch or two... women lmao :p
(Please don’t take offence to this either katelyn, as I honestly think your great :) )

Attachments

• A0BFC9D4-B488-49AA-A558-E24A29D66E3B.jpeg
    A0BFC9D4-B488-49AA-A558-E24A29D66E3B.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 24
Back