Less Time For Loving During Lockdown?

Are you not able to make love to your animal partner because of the lockdown?

• I’m M. I can’t be with him/her.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I’m F. I can’t be with him/her.

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I’m M. I am still with him/her but hide it.

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • I’m F. I am still with him/her but hide it.

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I’m M. My family knows so I still enjoy it.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I’m F. My family knows so I still enjoy it.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I’m M. I live alone so no problem.

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • I’m F. I live alone so no problem.

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

Mike4k9

Tourist
Because everyone you live with is now stuck in the house, are you unable to be with your animal partner? Please share in the comments who your lover is and details on what you do and how you do it during these times.

K9GuyinTX

Citizen of Zooville
Great poll. I am M and don't have any pets so the lockdown is not affecting me in this way, but I am curious to see how it is impacting others.

Katelyn

Citizen of Zooville
Got myself an apartment. I wanted to be away from my family so bad I moved across Canada.

HugDoggy

Citizen of Zooville
At first I thought, what a strange thing to ask. If your in lock down you should have more time to spend with your animals. However, yes it would really suck, if you couldn't get any alone time with you animals; because of other humans in the household whom may not approve of such things. From that point of view I guess I am lucky I live alone. I think the luckiest people are those that live with some one that knows and accepts your zoo love and the time you spend with your animals. Because there are times having another person to talk to when your boss has been on your back, or just to go to the movies with is nice. It doesn't matter how smart your dog or horse is, and some of them are ridiculously smart. Sometimes though a 2 way verbal conversation is just what the doctor ordered.

HugDoggy

Citizen of Zooville
Just moved states right before all this virus stuff started and miss my boy. Was supposed to have flown home twice now but of course I haven't been able to. Just sucks
Yes that would really suck. :gsd_sad: hopefully you will be able to see him again soon.