Legally, would you try human flesh if you had the chance?

I've always been interested about. If you could legally, eat human flesh? would you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not starving that much :D
it's not a matter of hunger, it's just a...how do i say this....Fuck, the word escapes me atm due to having been up all night playing The Forest with my boyfriend, but still. It's always been joked about it "tastes like chicken" but It'd be genuinely interesting to see what it actually tastes like.

Many in BC unknowingly did so. Google "Robert William Pickton" of Pickton Farms infamy.

No.

First off, why would I want someboday else’s skin in my mouth? All those dead skin cells, bacteria, sweat, germs, hair follicles, and whatever is just....bleh. Even if they did clean it or whatever, I still hate the idea of munching on a stranger’s epidermis. And I don’t even wanna know how I’d get ahold of someone elses’ flesh.

Second, if you wanna know what it tastes like, eat your own skin. We shed a little bit of it everyday.

Why did I answer this cursed question...

No.

First off, why would I want someboday else’s skin in my mouth? All those dead skin cells, bacteria, sweat, germs, hair follicles, and whatever is just....bleh. Even if they did clean it or whatever, I still hate the idea of munching on a stranger’s epidermis. And I don’t even wanna know how I’d get ahold of someone elses’ flesh.

Second, if you wanna know what it tastes like, eat your own skin. We shed a little bit of it everyday.

Why did I answer this cursed question...
The question was referring to meat. Logically one would remove the skin in preparing it, as you would any animal.
Second, it is a hypothetical question, so there are a number of hypothetical ways this could happen. Perhaps the simplest would be if someone were hit by a car, and hypothetically had filed paperwork giving consent to donate their body to cannibalism, for the purpose of a scientific study on the nutritional effects of a cannibal diet.

How would you feel if it was the flesh of one of your family members that were going into someone else's mouth?

it's not a matter of hunger, it's just a...how do i say this....Fuck, the word escapes me atm due to having been up all night playing The Forest with my boyfriend, but still. It's always been joked about it "tastes like chicken" but It'd be genuinely interesting to see what it actually tastes like.
Someone already stated on reddit it tastes like buffalo

The question was referring to meat.
Oh, was it? Because I read “Flesh” and thought he was talking about skin

Well, while relooking up the defininition of “flesh” to make sure I wasn’t crazy, I came across this cursed article, lol. Fair warning to anyone interested: The video is not an easy watch.

Woah this site got dark :LOL: wtf have I gotten myself into?

Um. Probably not. Maybe if it was some survival situation and I had to? Can't say I've ever wanted to try human 😅

Never have understood that myself, and I AM an American. Guess that means I'm not likely to be able to explain it to someone who ain't.
You're a fellow greymuzzle. AFAIK, zombies are a Gen-Y and Millenial thing, even for Yanks.

Not really. Carnivore meat in general is less healthy because carnivores tend to accumulate the bad things from the prey they eat. Like mercury in fish or Creutzfeldt-Jakob in humans.

Not really. Carnivore meat in general is less healthy because carnivores tend to accumulate the bad things from the prey they eat. Like mercury in fish or Creutzfeldt-Jakob in humans.
I'd have to say it's where you food is sourced from. We all know about polluted waters, etc. But if your vegetables are sprayed with pesticides (like with the Monsanto problem) is it really any better? Neither pesticide-laden vegetables or mercury fish sound like a very good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back