Votes: 63 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • No, but they've got a muzzle

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
If the bind is strong and you can trust him as he trust you and no one around gets harmed then it wouldn't be necessary

I dint have a dog at the moment but when I do I always leash. The dogs I like are seen as dangerous by society even though the worst they'll do is nock you on your ass to kiss you 99.9% of the time. Plus it keeps them safe should they decide to chase after something towards traffic. Some people are pieces of shit and get off on hurting animals and wouldn't hesitate to speed up in their cars. Not a risk id ever be willing to take.

Do I agree with leashes? Not really. But if to keep my man safe in this world I will yea.

all of the above: every dog has to know how to walk on a leash in my opinion. in populated public leash, on our property off leash and just carry it with me, out hiking or trail riding with the horses once we start actively moving it's off leash but wearing a basket muzzle so they can't be the aggressor in a situation if provoked by another dog or human

I always use a leash on walks. My older girl never uses a leash going to or from the car but my puppy is always on a leash. I try to take them somewhere at least once a week where they can run around off leash.

Back