Last Night at my friend’s place…

I finally met his little dog.
I honestly forgot my friend’s mom had dropped off their family dog at my friend’s for the time being, and as I walked around the house… a little furry thing started shadowing me.

I got so excited and immediately started showering him with compliments and pets and attention.

He would wander around, then come back for more pets.

Eventually the pets turned into playing and nibbling. I would grab his face and rub his belly, and sometimes just pass my hand over his sheath.

There were 3 other people in the room and no one was the wiser.

So I stop to see if the dog (small, 5lbs tops, black, floppy ears, hair over his artes) would want to play some more and I kid you not, he grab my arm to start humping.

Unfortunate I couldn’t explore more and had to tell him he needed to calm down… but what I’ve been reading on posts that say play time usually leads to “more play time” seems to check out. Which has been really interesting.

This really makes me wish I had my own dog to play with.

I’ve never explored so far as to feel the bone inside their sheath to see if he’d get excited or not while in a rom full of people. It was exhilarating and frustrating. I wanted to explore more, play more… but alas… it’s not in the cards for now.

I’ll keep you guys posted on any more adventures.

I honestly forgot my friend’s mom had dropped off their family dog at my friend’s for the time being, and as I walked around the house… a little furry thing started shadowing me.

I got so excited and immediately started showering him with compliments and pets and attention.

Eventually the pets turned into playing and nibbling. I would grab his face and rub his belly, and sometimes just pass my hand over his sheath.

So I stop to see if the dog (small, 5lbs tops, black, floppy ears, hair over his artes) would want to play some more and I kid you not, he grab my arm to start humping.

Unfortunate I couldn’t explore more and had to tell him he needed to calm down… but what I’ve been reading on posts that say play time usually leads to “more play time” seems to check out. Which has been really interesting.

I’ve never explored so far as to feel the bone inside their sheath to see if he’d get excited or not while in a rom full of people. It was exhilarating and frustrating. I wanted to explore more, play more… but alas… it’s not in the cards for now.

That bone is not indicative of excitement....If he gets hot, his knot will show, a little.

I'm amazed on this, haven't read it though but i'm glad you were able to explore a bit about this kind of stuff. I bet that there will be more adventures for you in the future. But always keep a low profile and try to be safe to avoid unnecessary trouble, i know how hard is to struggle with privacy. But i can see you're leading to some interesting experiences

I'm amazed on this, haven't read it though but i'm glad you were able to explore a bit about this kind of stuff. I bet that there will be more adventures for you in the future. But always keep a low profile and try to be safe to avoid unnecessary trouble, i know how hard is to struggle with privacy. But i can see you're leading to some interesting experiences
Thanks 🙏🏼

I really got aroused by your story here 😍

One night I got typsy and I also did that to my parent's dog and I swear from then on he looked at me in a different way and he frequently tried to hump me when I just walked by him lol

It can always be hard to show an animal the attention you want to with other people around, and of course to see if they are receptive to that attention as well.
Of course pets and belly rubs are always welcome, I have yet to find a dog that doesn't like that attention.
Hopefully you can find some quiet time so you can shower him privately with that attention and maybe he will be open and receptive to it as well

One night I got typsy and I also did that to my parent's dog and I swear from then on he looked at me in a different way and he frequently tried to hump me when I just walked by him lol
Oh yeah! I totally love when they look at you differently and try to hump you at the most inconvenient moments. I hate having to pretend I don’t love it 😩

It can always be hard to show an animal the attention you want to with other people around, and of course to see if they are receptive to that attention as well.
Of course pets and belly rubs are always welcome, I have yet to find a dog that doesn't like that attention.
Hopefully you can find some quiet time so you can shower him privately with that attention and maybe he will be open and receptive to it as well
I doubt I could ever get that kind of privacy with this particular dog lol but it’s good advice. I’m surprised he’s so horny when he’s old AND fixed 😂 I wish to get a dog that horny one day

Nice you get a glimpse of experience

Get you a big boy! Bigger dogs are studs and trust me, while its scary at first, the pleasure is to die for! I mean, be careful of course, take precautions and whatnot like socks on paws, have a thick shirt on, etc.

That is awesome, Thanks

that is daring but also amazing!

Get you a big boy! Bigger dogs are studs and trust me, while it’s scary at first, the pleasure is to die for! I mean, be careful of course, take precautions and whatnot like socks on paws, have a thick shirt on, etc.
I’d love to hear more advice … how did you deal with your first time?

I’d love to hear more advice … how did you deal with your first time?
I had a lot of bouts of guilt, excitement, shame, and lust. It was a very complex time for me that kind of made me more withdrawn. I felt like everyone would hate me if they knew, which I guess by repressing it sort of made that happen anyway, but I made some stupid decisions, got a criminal record, and am pretty muched towed to a strip club where I have worked since I was 18. May become an assistant manager soon :p

That sounds very dramatic… glad you’re about to be assistant manager tho!

Is the criminal record tied to the dog experience? (You don’t have to answer if you’re not comfortable)

Do you still have dog times?

That sounds very dramatic… glad you’re about to be assistant manager tho!

Is the criminal record tied to the dog experience? (You don’t have to answer if you’re not comfortable)

Do you still have dog times?
It was a lot to process and deal with. Anyone who just says "Yeah I rolled with it" strikes me as disingeniuous. Like its not something you just do and suddenly it's all honkey dorey from there.

It's tied to drug use, nothing too extreme, just underage drinking and marijuana use and possession.
And yes I do! Got a german shepherd and a black lab
:)

It was a lot to process and deal with. Anyone who just says "Yeah I rolled with it" strikes me as disingeniuous. Like its not something you just do and suddenly it's all honkey dorey from there.

It's tied to drug use, nothing too extreme, just underage drinking and marijuana use and possession.
And yes I do! Got a german shepherd and a black lab
:)
So despite the first time not being ideal to put it mildly… it didn’t discourage you from continuing to fuck dogs?

I’m 420 friendly so to me the US being so strict with it as to criminalize it as hard as they do but they don’t do anything about drinking until someone basically dies is just disgusting to me.

Back