Ladies, what are the major things you like in getting knotted?

For me every day that I had sex with any of the dogs I've had sex with, the sensations were different. It really depended on the moment and the will. There's nothing better than having my vagina full and stretched out in every way. The knot for me has always been the best gift nature has given a dog so that I can enjoy it too. The higher temperature of his cock inside me just like his cum drives me crazy. It's very different from having sex with a human. I love my husband and we get along well in bed but with a dog I enjoy it much more.
I agree with you. My human partner ejaculates and is then satisfiedand pulls out to go to yhe bathroom or turns over to go to sleep leaving my emotions incomplete. Wheras my K9 keeps intact and continues to please me whilst I have my orgasms one after the other. My human partner has one big squirt and is done. My orgasms with my K9 last and are more intense.

I agree with you. My human partner ejaculates and is then satisfiedand pulls out to go to yhe bathroom or turns over to go to sleep leaving my emotions incomplete. Wheras my K9 keeps intact and continues to please me whilst I have my orgasms one after the other. My human partner has one big squirt and is done. My orgasms with my K9 last and are more intense.
The first time that I took the knot I experienced the biggest orgasm ever. Taboo may have had something to do with itbor the cuircumstnaces atvthe time but it was explosive and very special.

Who could believe a dog is victim of violence when he mount his submitted human bitch ? Condemning zoo women is a nonsense.

When I have sex with a dog there is nothing better than having my pussy full and stretched. The knot to me has always been the best thing a dog has so I can enjoy it too. The higher temperature of his cock inside me just like his cum drives me crazy. It's very different from having sex with a human. Sometimes I have sex with men, but I enjoy it much more with a dog.

Willingly submitting my body, without any spoken words, to the expressed lust of my boys is so arousing. Knowing that they want nothing more in existence than to slam themselves balls deep and breed me like a bitch in that moment makes me juicy. The feeling of their fur and weight on my back, their paws and claws grabbing at my hips, their body heat pulsing inside me as their balls slap my clit... Mmmhmmm that's real good. Then once they knot me there is little choice but to completely offer my womb to be filled by their cum. It is such a submissive and primal experience.
Oh my god!! I don't think there is a woman alive who wouldn't want to try it after reading these beautiful comments. 😍😍

Back