LADIES, please tell us what turns you on

Never tried that, but i'd love to see a boy dominated by a dog, destroying his ass, filling him with lots of semen and then let him fuck me as a reward, using the dripping semen from his ass as lube:) ... just one of innocent fantasy of mine, though:))
Really hot fantasy, I am sure you will find people on ZV that will do that for you! I too would like to be knotted by n big dog like a great dane or german shepard, but I am more of a horse person.

Thank you for sharing! Hope we will see more of these types of posts!

Us men are easy to get sexually excited, but what can us men, women or animal lovers do to turn you on big time?
Wait humans or animals? I love a big pair of nuts of an male, but I guess....

Let me suck a man off or he can fuck my face while his dog licks me.

If this isn't what you ask for then tell me and I'll make a new post.

Wait humans or animals? I love a big pair of nuts of an male, but I guess....

Let me suck a man off or he can fuck my face while his dog licks me.

If this isn't what you ask for then tell me and I'll make a new post.
The question is open ended, tell us what turns you on with men and tell us what turns you on with what animal

I'm with Rex on this one. Even the advice angle is questionable considering not all ladies are the same and won't be into the same things. Making that assumption is inherently a problem (and typical of men). I suspect it's mostly wank material though.

These threads are always total train wrecks yet I just can't stop myself looking at the impending disaster....

The question is open ended, tell us what turns you on with men and tell us what turns you on with what animal
Oh I'm sorry. Well I love it when a man gropes my ass. Don't know why, but that's a huge weakness for me.

Animals would be hard to tell. All males of course! Horses let me see your balls. Dogs let me pet you. Octopus hug me the best way you can.

I'm with Rex on this one. Even the advice angle is questionable considering not all ladies are the same and won't be into the same things. Making that assumption is inherently a problem (and typical of men). I suspect it's mostly wank material though.

These threads are always total train wrecks yet I just can't stop myself looking at the impending disaster....
Thats exactly the point, women are different in preference, in fact all sexes are different in arousal preference.

Why this question is orientated to ladies is because men are much more vocal in expressing what they like and prefer and women does not always want or like what men does.

Also, knowing more about what does work for others might be an option to try out with your partner or spouse

I am no stud just a normal guy. If you want to attract a woman other than a one night fling.
1. Stimulate her mind! Where the mind goes the body follows.
2. When she talks (listen, don’t just hear).
3. Treat her as an equal!

Back