Ladies Please Explain apparent love for sucking on dogs

How much do you enjoy sucking dog cock more than a man's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing not brought up yet that I can see is men and foreskin. It is my opinion that intact men are much more fun to suck. Can't really compare to a dog like that as dog cocks don't get cut up and the most sensitive bits removed.

Known a few dogs who really wanted to bust a nut and were more than happy to grab my head and hump; but for fear of teeth and a smashing of hip and balls into my face I wouldn't suck then, only once they were slowing down with my hand then sucking away. It was quite exhilarating to have a dog grasping my head while I sucked his little head and tip.

There's no comparison in the amount and type of cum. A dog's cum is around 6 times more abundant than a man's. And not to talk about their pre-ejaculate fluid, it's not only really tasty, but it's constantly being released while you suck. Sucking a dog's dick is something that once you try it, sucking a man's penis becomes a dull experience.

Prefer dog cum taste, stronger but sweeter than human ones. Also love how dog cock smells, his shape and that warm feeling while sucking him. Of course, that non-stop cumming is extremely hot....woooow

Large dogs have irresistible delicious cocks. I love also men cocks ( not always beautiful units tho ), but there's somenthing about the taste, shape, way of cumming and throbbing....Definitely Dog cocks

There's no comparison in the amount and type of cum. A dog's cum is around 6 times more abundant than a man's. And not to talk about their pre-ejaculate fluid, it's not only really tasty, but it's constantly being released while you suck. Sucking a dog's dick is something that once you try it, sucking a man's penis becomes a dull experience.
I enjoy reading this, I like knowing that a woman can enjoy a dog’s cock to this extent. You truly must be happy within yourself to be able to first of all try it and be true to yourself by admitting that you enjoy it.

Back