Ladies Please Explain apparent love for sucking on dogs

How much do you enjoy sucking dog cock more than a man's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VoyeurGraham

Tourist
I've seen women giving blow jobs in real life and videos. None of them are as enthusiastic, hungry as the women I've watched sucking a dogs cock. The sucking and swallowing seems to satisfy a carnal lust only a canine can satisfy. Is it just my imagination, or do you ladies absolutely love sucking dog and drinking their cum? Please explain.

If you're proud of your abilities including a photo of you in action would be greatly appreciated.

I really do enjoy sucking cock, just about any cock. Cum is the reward for a jog well done. I often get so turned on while sucking a cock that I am able to cum without touching myself.
Then you get turned on immens. Wauw

Actually when it comes to sucking cock I probably prefer a man's cock over a dogs. It really turns me on and even causes me to have orgasms from time to time. I love it when a guy grabs the back of my head and starts fucking my mouth deep into my throat with his cock. If he adds in some real nasty talk while doing it chances are that I will have an orgasm - being his slut is just so exciting to me. If that doesn't bring me to orgasm I usually will if he thrust his cock hard into my mouth and cums with me impaled on his cock like that. God I'm getting wet just thinking and writing about it.

Unfortunately I have never had an orgasm sucking on my dogs dick, but I do enjoy it. Too bad they can't grab you and force themselves on you the way a man can.

As far as the taste of the cum - I don't really have a preference. The dogs cum is a bit stronger but I like them both.

Actually when it comes to sucking cock I probably prefer a man's cock over a dogs. It really turns me on and even causes me to have orgasms from time to time. I love it when a guy grabs the back of my head and starts fucking my mouth deep into my throat with his cock. If he adds in some real nasty talk while doing it chances are that I will have an orgasm - being his slut is just so exciting to me. If that doesn't bring me to orgasm I usually will if he thrust his cock hard into my mouth and cums with me impaled on his cock like that. God I'm getting wet just thinking and writing about it.

Unfortunately I have never had an orgasm sucking on my dogs dick, but I do enjoy it. Too bad they can't grab you and force themselves on you the way a man can.

As far as the taste of the cum - I don't really have a preference. The dogs cum is a bit stronger but I like them both.
Makes sense. A good amount of the enjoyment of giving oral is knowing how much you're pleasing the other person. Dogs will enjoy getting their cocks sucked but not as much as a man, since we fully understand that the girl is doing us a favor.

I've been with girls that arent willing to suck, so it makes you really enjoy and appreciate a girl sucking you for 15-20 minutes, knowing shes just pleasuring you and not even worrying about her own sexual enjoyment, just focusing on yours. The whole pushing her head down and talking dirty is just a bonus layer of kinkiness lol.

Makes sense. A good amount of the enjoyment of giving oral is knowing how much you're pleasing the other person. Dogs will enjoy getting their cocks sucked but not as much as a man, since we fully understand that the girl is doing us a favor.

I've been with girls that arent willing to suck, so it makes you really enjoy and appreciate a girl sucking you for 15-20 minutes, knowing shes just pleasuring you and not even worrying about her own sexual enjoyment, just focusing on yours. The whole pushing her head down and talking dirty is just a bonus layer of kinkiness lol.
Well call me kinky cause I really love that

The trouble with some men is they are head cases when it come to how you suck their cock, and some will never, ever cum that way. Go ahead and ask me about lock jaw ??? :)

In so far as pushing my head down, go for it, I can deep throat 8.5 inches without even trying. I really not bragging, I really think giving head goes back to who was your first and their size, and what he told you was good.

Last edited:
I’m not interested in human men, so my human dick availability is rare unless I come across another trans woman. I would choose a dog’s over any human though, it’s so hot to me.

The mood has to be right. I'll echo the rough part though, and needing the feedback, so my partner telling me what to do on the dog or horse would help but nothing beats the raw feeling of lust when your in tune with your mate and humans just can't be matched when it is oral you're talking about. Penetrative sex on the other hand can be fairly equal...

~The Better Half

The trouble with some men is they are head cases when it come to how you suck their cock, and some will never, ever cum that way. Go ahead and ask me about lock jaw ??? :)

In so far as pushing my head down, go for it, I can deep throat 8.5 inches without even trying. I really not bragging, I really think giving head goes back to who was your first and their size, and what he told you was good.
Yeah sensitivity is also an issue. Sometimes you gotta help a girl make you cum lol. I like to let a girl do her, I only give her minor tips along the way. But sometimes it's just a good 30 second throat fucking that finally gets you cumming lol

I'm a bit torn on this one. When I have been with human males, I have given blow jobs most every time and thoughly enjoy it. Not just for them but for myself as well. I actually like giving blow jobs. No matter what happens in society, oral sex is still one of the original taboos and, to me, always will be. No different than being gay or bi. My parents know I'm bi and, yes, they know I've been intimate with other girls. But the act of sucking my dogs cock is...hmmhmmhmm. I love the taste, the feeling, running my hands through his fur, and yes the taboo. Somebody mentioned when a guy talks dirty to her as she is sucking him off and I understand that but talking dirty to my dog as I drag his dick over my cheek and lips just letting him slime my face is just such a turn on. Also to quote wasbitchpolly, tasting myself on him is also incredible. I dont mind going down in men, love going down on girls, but i will always suck a dog dick

I am a male, so please forgive me commenting on a question to ladies. As I have only ever sucked dog cock so I cannot compare, but I know I like it a lot. Maybe one day I will get the urge to suck a human one but it hasn't happen in the last 61 years, so I am not holding my breath. LOL

Yeah sensitivity is also an issue. Sometimes you gotta help a girl make you cum lol. I like to let a girl do her, I only give her minor tips along the way. But sometimes it's just a good 30 second throat fucking that finally gets you cumming lol
In my experience men like to finish themselves off by hand ?

Back